‹ Debility Debitor ›
Meanings and phrases
- an accounting entry acknowledging sums that are owing; debit entry
- enter as debit
- a card (usually plastic) that enables the holder to withdraw money or to have the cost of purchases charged directly to the holder's bank account
- The most popular prepaid debit card is "Postepay".
- The debit card was mostly used for ATM transactions.
- The Danish debit card Dankort is ubiquitous in Denmark.
- an accounting entry acknowledging sums that are owing; debit
- account of payments owed; usually the left side of a financial statement
- Most debit cards are Mastercard Maestro cards.
- Visa debit cards are uncommon in Hong Kong.
- Most CB cards are debit cards, either debit or deferred debit.