‹ Dedicate Dedication ›
Meanings and phrases
- devoted to a cause or ideal or purpose; - A.Lincoln
- solemnly dedicated to or set apart for a high purpose; consecrated; consecrate
- The Green Lake Conservancy is an organization dedicated to preserving the lands surrounding Green Lake.
- In 2011, Gurira co-founded Almasi Arts, an organization dedicated to continuing arts education in Zimbabwe.
- The SMC is a non-profit, non-governmental religious organization dedicated to working for the cause of Islam.
- The local church is dedicated to Saint Bricius ().
- The church is dedicated to St. Stefan Štiljanović.
- The church is dedicated to St Philip and St James.
- The town has a parish church dedicated to San Basilio.
- He noted that the latter had a church dedicated to St. George.
- Next to the hospital is a church dedicated to the Archangel Raphael.
- There is a temple dedicated to the God Shiva nearby.
- There is a temple dedicated to Mahadev at the center.
- The Gahtku Mandir is the temple dedicated to Ghatotkacha.
- Today there is a museum dedicated to the Skovgaard family.
- There is a museum dedicated to her life located in the village.
- On the grounds is a museum dedicated to his life, times and work.
- Above the latter stands a chapel dedicated to Sts.
- It is the only such chapel dedicated to Pope St Leo I in Malta.
- Near the lake there is a Roman Catholic chapel dedicated to Saint Anne.
- The church was dedicated to St. Augustine of Hippo.
- The new church was dedicated in December 1974.
- The parish church was dedicated to St John the Baptist.
- The center is the city's first dedicated arts facility.
- In 1960, Brown opened its first dedicated computer building.
- NTV Plus Sport NTV Plus Sport is Russia's first dedicated sports channel.
- A "kokyū" society, dedicated to promoting the instrument, exists in Japan.
- The Company of Eight is a group of eight adventurers dedicated to promoting peace in Tethyr.
- Gwanda's disappearance has concerned many organizations dedicated to promoting the rights of journalists around the world.
- The new building was dedicated on November 3, 1921.
- The building was dedicated on February 16, 2001.
- The building was dedicated on Thanksgiving Day, 1926.
- We who have given lifemust be dedicated to preserving it.
- It is a public institution dedicated to preserving the memory of the Srebrenica genocide.
- The Green Corridor web site is a campaign website dedicated to preserving its natural form.
- It is the global international political group dedicated to the promotion of Christian democracy.
- In 2010, Goodman started "The Conversation Project", a group dedicated to the wishes of end-of-life care.
- The Infirmary was the result of the United Charities of Huntsville, a group dedicated to helping the sick and needy.
- He dedicated his life in helping his father in spreading the mission of Muhammad.
- Shō Iku Shō Iku was a Confucian scholar, and had dedicated his life to education.
- From that time, he dedicated his life to butterflies, Esperanto, and Jeju research.
- The church was officially dedicated on June 9, 1888.
- The city was officially dedicated on February 12, 1541.
- The trail was officially dedicated in the Summer of 2010.
- In September 2013, a monument dedicated to Margaryan was unveiled in Yerevan.
- In 2011 a monument dedicated to him was inaugurated in Lipkovo Municipality, Republic of Macedonia.
- In 2001 a monument dedicated to Petro Konashevich-Sagaydachniy was erected in Kyiv, Ukraine, on Kontraktova square.
- A charity dedicated to providing young men with a chance in life.
- JUMPCUT is dedicated to providing its graduates with a VIP pass into the screen industries every year.
- Sigma founded JUMPCUT, a charity dedicated to providing opportunities in the screen industries to young people.
- The observatory was formally dedicated in June.
- The school was formally dedicated on November 19, 1926.
- Wright Field was "formally dedicated" on 12 October 1927.
- Kennedy is dedicated to helping solar technologies spread.
- And we’re as dedicated to helping those in need today as we were over 100 years ago when we first began.
- Save the Children is the leading international organization dedicated to helping the world's indigent children.
- The church in the settlement is dedicated to the Holy Trinity.
- The parish church in the settlement is dedicated to Saint Anne.
- The local church in the settlement is dedicated to Saint Giles.
- Inn 2008 Henrique Barbosa was living in Florida, dedicated solely to swimming.
- The 207th MIB is the first theater intelligence brigade dedicated solely to Africa.
- This also gave rise to a new class of BBS systems, dedicated solely to file upload and downloads.
- Muhammad's charity foundation, "The M2 Foundation for Kids", is dedicated to improving the mental and physical development of children.
- Located in Missoula, Montana, the company is composed of a small team dedicated to improving the online presence and marketing outreach of businesses.
- He co-founded the League of Education Voters (LEV), a non-partisan political organization dedicated to improving the quality of public education in Washington.
- The language has its own dedicated Wikipedia.
- It was equipped with its own dedicated railway branch line.
- The cyclorama would eventually gain its own dedicated building in the park in 1921.
- Many people still burn incense at temples dedicated to him.
- Literary sources also mention some temples dedicated to the Jinas.
- There are also more than 100 temples dedicated to Chen Yuanguang in Taiwan.
- The temple is dedicated to the goddess Bhagavathi.
- The temple is dedicated to the Goddess (Palliara Devi).
- The temple is dedicated to the Goddess Kali.
- The chapel, originally dedicated to St. Michael.
- The first church was built in 1955 and originally dedicated to Saint Peter.
- There is some confusion regarding to whom the concerto was originally dedicated.
- Mansa Panjarapol is over 140 years old charitable organisation dedicated to animal welfare.
- He became a member of the Students' Social Movement, a student organisation dedicated to social and charitable work among the workers.
- He is the founder of l'Ame Nord, a non profit organisation dedicated to serve the interests of French residents living in the USA and Canada.
- Many film festivals are dedicated exclusively to animation.
- The CMT Music Awards is an annual ceremony dedicated exclusively to honor country music videos.
- Farsi T2 languages, which are dedicated exclusively to music videos, have a common threading network.
- Zamindawar is known to have a shrine dedicated to the god Zun.
- The patron has a stone chapel locally known as "Ermita" as a shrine dedicated to him.
- The tree no longer exists but a memorial shrine dedicated to the event is built there.
- A website dedicated to the book was launched in 2016.
- Beeny maintains a website dedicated to Presley and to his own museum.
- UKGameshows.com UKGameshows.com is a website dedicated to British game shows.
- The company dedicated a ship on the Adriatic.
- From the mid-1930s onward, the company dedicated its production towards school buses.
- It is a non-profit theater company dedicated to the production of plays by and about gay and lesbian people.
- Nisbets operates Nisbets in the Community, a charitable enterprise dedicated to supporting causes in Greater Bristol.
- The seat had an active branch of Momentum, a left-wing pressure group dedicated to supporting the leadership of Jeremy Corbyn.
- He is also the Director of the Robert B. Silvers Foundation, a charitable organization dedicated to supporting writers of nonfiction.
- All nodes communicate with each other identically – there are no dedicated "clients" or "servers".
- The language distinguishes between plural and unspecified numbers, with no dedicated singular form.
- Prior to its opening Lewisham had for a time been one of only two London boroughs with no dedicated cinema.
- "The Street", a magazine dedicated to the show, was launched in 1989.
- A few months after his death, "Roet" magazine dedicated an issue to Heyting.
- In 1960 he worked with Revista Magisterio, a magazine dedicated to education.
- The book is dedicated "To the Wife of My Youth".
- The book is dedicated to the research of William James.
- The book is dedicated to Boyd's wife, Susan.
- "Magic Shop" was created by Jungkook and is a song dedicated to their fans.
- The CD also features a song dedicated Cuban baseball player and Olympic gold medalist Victor Mesa.
- In 2007, Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder composed a song dedicated to the team called "All the Way".
- The Ocean Agency The Ocean Agency is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to marine conservation.
- https://easiinvest.com Ryan served on the board of trustees of Union Rescue Mission, a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the poor and homeless.
- In 1985, Rand's intellectual heir Leonard Peikoff established the Ayn Rand Institute, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting Rand's ideas and works.
- The album is dedicated to the memory of Malcolm X.
- The album is dedicated to Noam Chomsky.
- The album is dedicated to "the alchemists of both East and West."
- A festival dedicated to St. Bartholomew occurs in August.
- Inteatro Festival is an international festival dedicated to the contemporary scene.
- This is a community music festival dedicated to celebrating New York's diverse music scene.
- They give over 60,000 hours of dedicated service each year.
- With "Isle of Lewis" deployment there, the Isle of Barra receives a daily dedicated service.
- For his long and dedicated service, he was awarded the Public Service Medal in January 1998.
- Batcombe has a war memorial dedicated to those who gave their lives in World War I.
- There is a stained glass window memorial dedicated to Pocock at Wesley's Chapel on the City Road in London.
- The campaign culminated in the inauguration of a memorial dedicated to Hadžiahmetović on August 3, 2012 in Novi Pazar.
- It is a public institution dedicated to preserving the memory of the Srebrenica genocide.
- It is a unique institution dedicated to the study, promotion and protection of Mexico’s many subcultures.
- The main problem was the lack of a specialized institution dedicated to ensuring that currency retained its value by controlling banking activity.