‹ Demand Demander ›
Meanings and phrases
- Licklider, demanded more accessibility and utility.
- ASG reportedly demanded more than $8.1 million for Ridsdel and the others.
- The peasants themselves demanded more information, education and intercommunication.
- Threatening to shoot her, he demanded to know her employer.
- Paul demanded to know what had happened.
- He demanded to know what happened to his brother, and the echoes told him.
- Eventually the French authorities demanded that all former officials swear allegiance or leave the country.
- The Holy Jihad Brigades demanded that all Muslim prisoners in the United States be released within 72 hours.
- Apollo also demanded that all the other methods of divination be made inferior, and Zeus granted him that too.
- The King then demanded they disarm.
- Sando then demanded that the Khutuktu withdraw his request for Russian troops.
- The Dutch then demanded that NATO bomb Serb positions around the town, but their requests were ignored.