‹ Demandingly Demantoid ›
Meanings and phrases
- The current asylum law will no longer meet the demands of a globalized world."
- The Judenrat was formed to meet the demands of the Germans through forced labor.
- Eventually the fixture card would include social activities and lectures to meet the demands of the Rovers.
- Zavac demands to know where they have come from.
- She demands to know why Juno has not exacted revenge.
- Peter demands to know who his mysterious benefactor is.
- Each Paralympic sport then has its own classifications, dependent upon the specific physical demands of competition.
- to accommodate increasing demands for space.
- Both areas face rapid desertification and increasing demands for water.
- Due to the increasing demands for housing, combined with housing mergers, the population of Mariahilf.