‹ Departmentally Departs ›
Meanings and phrases
- In 1948 he became Permanent Secretary, serving several government departments.
- Most of the buildings are office towers containing the various government departments.
- As government departments are closed and created, the act must be continually updated.
- It is, however, still issued to some of the police departments.
- The fire and police departments soon arrive and discover the show.
- Some police departments use pickup trucks with cages for animal control units.
- The township operates police and fire departments.
- Hospitals and fire departments put on alert.
- James said the cross is used by many fire departments, for example.
- It consisted of six academic departments.
- The College of Sciences includes several academic departments:
- UCSM consists of four faculties and three academic departments.
- The other departments served the entire operation.
- This is equivalent to a major or commander in other departments.
- Service will be enabled progressively in other departments and handsets.
- Jhalawar medical College also have PG course in various departments.
- There he volunteered for two consecutive years in various departments of the hotel.
- The mayor appoints commissioners and other officials who oversee the various departments.
- The museum consists of the following departments:
- The following departments and study programs are:
- The following departments are present in the institutes.
- Now, all departments are suited into adjacent rooms.
- By 2001 all departments dealing with molecular physics had been closed.
- There are data projectors and interactive whiteboards in all departments.
- There is a "ball-passing" going on at the different departments.
- Thus different departments need different "views" of the company's database.
- Services from different departments are brought under one umbrella at any CSC.
- Twenty-five departments and agencies were approved of for federal support, namely the U.S. V.I.
- The department shares this responsibility with 17 other departments and agencies at the federal and provincial levels.
- Various departments and agencies of Cuyahoga County oversee water quality, watershed health, and economic and residential development.
- LAU has seven schools divided into several departments.
- He worked in several departments, eventually working as a wire photo receiver.
- Before 1989, the Central Committee had several departments but some were abolished that year.
- Hospital emergency rooms and health departments have also evaluated it.
- Such conditions received growing attention as public health departments became burdened with the cost of care and quarantine.
- By working with communities, health departments, institutions, and scientist the studies yield more complete answers to complicated issues.
- The six new departments were assigned official capitals in 2008.
- In the academic year 2017-18, three new departments had established.
- In 2013 four new departments started: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Statistics, and English.
- Many emergency departments stock antibiotics for this purpose.
- About 2.5 million nonfatal falls were treated in emergency departments in 2013.
- It is the reason for 2-5% of visits to emergency departments and admissions to hospital.
- Prefects administer the 61 departments within the regions.
- Music and Drama are both very active departments within the school.
- "Pô Department", centered on Po, is one of five departments within the province of Nahouri in the Centre-Sud Region of Burkina Faso.
- Like the other overseas departments, it is an integral part of France.
- The official language, like for all overseas departments and territories of France, is French.
- Conventional telecommunications links between continental France and its overseas departments will also be supplied.
- MSHCA has a number of administrative departments including: Women's & Men's, Education, Missions, Youth and Music.
- Later, she herself joined bureaucracy and started heading several departments including education, information and culture.
- Hopkins' academics are broken into departments including English, mathematics, science, history, arts, modern language, classics, and computer science.
- There are a total of 21 executive departments.
- The cabinet consists of members, including the Prime Minister and ministers of executive departments.
- The Premier leads an Executive Council consisting of members who oversee various executive departments.