‹ Depending Depersonalisation ›
Meanings and phrases
- The growth depends upon the extent of animal grazing.
- The capture strategy depends upon the kind of sensor.
- The BMI depends upon weight and the "square" of height.
- The efficiency depends only on "q"/"q".
- girls' tavla) is a game that depends only on the dice and involves no strategy.
- A system is causal if the output depends only on present and past, but not future inputs.
- It depends on how conjusted the area is in the particular demarcation.
- It usually depends on how long it takes for the speech therapy to work.
- The commercial success of the film depends on how the audiences receive it."
- The ice extent depends on whether the winter is mild, moderate, or severe.
- Treatment depends on whether the myocardial infarction is a STEMI or NSTEMI.
- Among others, this depends on whether a pseudo-terminal was allocated or not.
- It just depends on what I was taking at the time.
- The temperature depends on what season it is.
- Who a member is depends on what kind of corporation is involved.
- "Civil rights law depends heavily on private enforcement.
- Vanilla production depends heavily on the situation in Madagascar.
- SVU depends heavily upon donations from church members and friends.