‹ Deposits Depots ›
Meanings and phrases
- station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods; terminal; terminus
- a depository for goods; storehouse; entrepot; storage; store
- a terminal that serves bus passengers; bus terminal; bus station; coach station
- The local bus depot is about a 15-minute walk in Bomkhana, Vikhroli.
- Kerala State Road Transport Corporation operates a bus depot at Vamanapuram.
- "Snoring" Bobby is frightened by strange noises in the bus depot but she investigates.
- terminal where trains load or unload passengers or goods; railway station; railroad station; railroad terminal; train station
- By 1914 construction began on a local train depot.
- All trains are all based from the Guro train depot.
- The current train depot on the property is a replica of the original.
- It was allocated to Old Oak Common locomotive depot.
- In 1929 the locomotive depot alone had 509 employees.
- It gained a locomotive depot and carriage shed at the same time.
- The town also served as a supply depot during the war period.
- On just two days' notice, he established a well-organized supply depot.
- To keep units supplied with ammunition, the player must construct a supply depot.
- Tulasco had its start in 1869 as a railroad depot.
- Benjamin Mott gave the LIRR of land for a railroad depot.
- They sheltered at a railroad depot and were found by a policeman.
- She was to serve as a repair and depot ship, Pendant No 088.
- In service 20 June 1916-9 September 1919, as a repair and depot ship 1917.
- In the same year, the seaplane depot ship "Zmaj" was acquired from Germany.
- In Bommersheim near Oberursel a new depot was created.
- This new depot was measured at .
- In 1906 it built the new depot.
- The Snoqualmie depot was built in 1890 by the SLS&E.
- Then, in 1871, not far from the station, the locomotive depot was built.
- In 1980, a new trolleybus depot was built, and connected to this extension.
- One historic mule tram depot, at Vila Guaraní, is preserved.
- The only visible remains of line is the tram depot, on the outskirts of Altdorf.
- Fulwell Bus Garage was originally built as a tram depot for London United Tramways in 1902.
- On the north side of the station is the outdoor storage yard and maintenance depot for Line 2 trains.
- During the 19th century, the supply and maintenance depot for ships at Stanley developed into a port serving ships rounding Cape Horn.
- It is one of the oldest air force bases in Pakistan, originally functioning as a maintenance depot for the Royal Indian Air Force during the days of the British Raj.
- This is the reason it was named "Barood Khana" meaning place ammunition depot.
- Part of the haveli acted as an ammunition depot and part was used as a residence.
- Following the war it continued in use as an ammunition depot until the French Army abandoned it.
- The building continued to be used as a freight depot until 1964.
- The current station is the rail line's former freight depot, renovated in 2017.
- A few years later, the B&O built a huge freight depot next to the passenger station.
- It became a bulk storage depot for emergency supplies.
- More recently, it became a bulk storage depot for emergency supplies.
- China plans to build a pipeline to Nepal's Panchkhal along with a storage depot.