‹ Describable Described ›
Meanings and phrases
- give a description of; depict; draw
- to give an account or representation of in words; report; account
- identify as in botany or biology, for example; identify; discover; key; key out; distinguish; name
- make a mark or lines on a surface; trace; draw; line; delineate
- Metaclasses are often used to describe frameworks.
- The name was used to describe Palmerston North also.
- Ambulatory is also an adjective used to describe
- The lyrics of "It's Hard" describe how hard life can be.
- The Einstein field equations describe how this curvature is produced.
- He used to describe how the matter came to him as a sort of revelation.
- Your cannot describe it in a word or visualise it in a second.
- The following data does not describe that USA convention series.
- With every bit of sincerity, we cannot describe how stellar our support has been.
- It was also an old term to describe a witch or a shaman.
- The common term to describe this is "dice have no memory".
- Finally, Artaud used the term to describe his philosophical views.
- Rusyns also sometimes describe themselves as Ruthenians.
- 4.57% of the population describe themselves as non-religious.
- Adherents describe themselves only as "Muammmin" ("believers").
- He was the first to describe onchocerciasis.
- Thomas Addison was first to describe Addison's disease in 1849.
- He was the first to describe the loreal pits of the Crotalinae.
- Different terms are used to describe what is being smelled.
- His findings describe what computers can do and what they cannot do.
- Usually easy-to-remember names are used that describe what the style is used for.
- They describe their work as a study of how democracies die.
- A group of researchers at Western Sydney University describe their work as 'Engaged Research'.
- Only rarely did they describe their work as astronomical, and then only as a secondary category.
- The lyrics describe a nun's struggle between her faith and memories of lovers.
- Its lyrics describe an excitement and enjoyment of many different types of men.
- Its lyrics describe a relationship between the titular "bad boy" and a cold woman.
- Frances Wilson would later describe them as "feral".
- They would later describe themselves as "our own target market".
- Hahn would later describe the 1999 book as "clearly influential".
- 82% of workers describe their work as Main Work (Employment or Earning more than 6 Months) while 18% were involved in Marginal activity providing livelihood for less than 6 months.
- According to census survey report 2011, 97.57% workers describe their work as main work and 2.43% workers are involved in marginal activity providing livelihood for less than 6 months.
- According to census survey report 2011, 57.39% workers describe their work as main work and 42.61% workers are involved in marginal activity providing livelihood for less than 6 months.
- Ancient sources describe the priestess using “laurel” to inspire her prophecies.
- Other sources describe him as belonging to the period of Vikramaditya of 7th century.
- In April 1189, Saladin was preparing to besiege the castle and Arab sources describe the event in detail.
- Which, by the way, is a good way to describe the album as a whole."
- One way to describe the quality of the bone is to assess its microarchitecture.
- That may be the best way to describe it[...]The film goes to dark, violent places and asks people to laugh along.
- Air quality models need input to describe all air pollution sources in the study area.
- 2004 Formula Renault seasons This page describe all the seasons of Formula Renault series.
- The Christians of Iberia used the term Moor to describe all the Arabs and Muslims of that time.