‹ Destructible Destructive ›
Meanings and phrases
- the termination of something by causing so much damage to it that it cannot be repaired or no longer exists; devastation
- an event (or the result of an event) that completely destroys something; demolition; wipeout
- a final state; end; death
- fire delivered for the sole purpose of destroying material objects
- a weapon that kills or injures civilian as well as military personnel (nuclear and chemical and biological weapons); WMD; W.M.D.
- Buffett called them 'financial weapons of mass destruction.'
- However, the U.S. and allied forces failed to find any weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.
- Further, it called for "the power" to "banish nuclear weapons of mass destruction from our land".
- Other threats to elephants include habitat destruction and fragmentation.
- Nowadays due to mindless mining in this area is resulting in habitat destruction.
- Because of habitat destruction and hunting, its population has dramatically decreased.
- As of 2012 complete destruction was not expected until 2023.
- Hughes's tact and vigilance saved the capital from complete destruction.
- The result was complete destruction for the town and most of the population was killed.
- "War means total destruction."
- The VI Corps recoiled, allowing Boudet's troops to avoid total destruction.
- The radius of total destruction was about one mile (1.6 km), with resulting fires across .
- While the loss of goods was substantial, it was second to the destruction of property.
- Coercion does not in many cases amount to destruction of property or life since compliance is the goal.
- The Anti-Defamation League released a statement condemning the "defacement and destruction of property."
- Along with the destruction caused by the floods famine spread.
- There was a large-scale destruction caused by bombing and shelling.
- The destruction caused by the Mongols forced many locals to return to an agrarian rural society.
- The raid also caused widespread destruction.
- There was also no hard evidence found for the widespread destruction of churches.
- Military rebellions and social unrest in 1996 were accompanied by widespread destruction of property and a drop in GDP of 2%.
- Most states have joined the Chemical Weapons Convention, which required the destruction of all chemical weapons by 2012.
- Instead, he issued the "Nero Decree" on March 19, which called for the destruction of all infrastructure as the army retreated.
- The prophecies said that the abolition and complete destruction of all these three together would be the sign of the presence of the Christ.
- In the second season, following the destruction of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- He claims, they started FOIL in 1995 following the destruction of the Babri Masjid in 1992.
- They were probably scattered across Anatolia and the Balkans following the destruction of the Paulician capital Tephrike in the 870s.
- It was reconstructed in 1945 due to its destruction during World War II.
- After the destruction during World War II, steel yokes were erected in 1963.
- Only the former's frescoed escaped destruction during the earthquake of 1688.
- The Army left a trail of death and destruction behind it.
- Although communist ideologies seemed to be very good to many millions of people, the end result was much death and destruction.
- A sudden storm of near hurricane strength brought death and destruction to the race, capsizing 25% of the 303 participating boats.
- During his reign, Aurangzeb ordered the destruction of many temples and some mosques.
- Trump later acknowledged he had personally ordered the destruction of the sculptures and grille.
- Petty Officer Williams ordered the destruction of the sampan and the extraction of all his units.