‹ Devastating Devein ›
Meanings and phrases
- the termination of something by causing so much damage to it that it cannot be repaired or no longer exists; destruction
- the state of being decayed or destroyed; desolation
- the feeling of being confounded or overwhelmed
- an event that results in total destruction; desolation
- plundering with excessive damage and destruction; ravaging
- The haka references the ecological devastation caused by European colonists.
- The devastation caused by the snake has been significant over the past several decades.
- It concludes with a description of the havoc and devastation caused by a plague in Noricum.