‹ Dispensing Disperse ›
Meanings and phrases
- the act of dispersing or diffusing something; dispersion; dissemination; diffusion
- This seed dispersal strategy is called myrmecochory.
- This seed dispersal strategy is known as myrmecochory.
- He found that golden jackals feed on the fruits and help in seed dispersal.
- The Sails' players were put into a special dispersal draft.
- On December 8, 2008, the Houston Comets dispersal draft was held.
- Based on the Sky's 2008 record, they would pick 3rd in the Houston Comets dispersal draft.