‹ Disposable Disposals ›
Meanings and phrases
- the power to use something or someone
- a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs); administration
- the act or means of getting rid of something; disposition
- a kitchen appliance for disposing of garbage; electric pig; garbage disposal
- a plant for disposing of sewage; sewage disposal plant
- a kitchen appliance for disposing of garbage; disposal; electric pig
- the disposal of explosive mines
- the disposal of sewage
- 966, Pharmaceutical waste disposal (2007) S.B.
- A solid waste disposal site was developed about from Dili.
- From kerbside collection to waste disposal and resource recovery.
- A bomb disposal unit was dispatched to defuse the bombs.
- Operations include hostage rescue, armed standoffs and bomb disposal.
- The Army temporarily suspended their bomb disposal operations as a result.