‹ Disputative Disputed ›
Meanings and phrases
- a disagreement or argument about something important; difference; difference of opinion; conflict
- coming into conflict with; contravention
- take exception to; challenge; gainsay
- have a disagreement over something; quarrel; scrap; argufy; altercate
- Crimea since March 2014 is under dispute between Russia and Ukraine.
- There is a dispute between the two parties over a tract of land in size.
- The border was part of brief dispute between China and Nepal before 1960.
- Trump and Nunberg settled their legal dispute in August 2016.
- There is a legal dispute over the ownership of those paintings.
- Logue died in 1865; his will would be the subject of a legal dispute.
- 2, dispute resolution was ranked No.
- The most common form of judicial dispute resolution is litigation.
- Such intractable disputes form a special area in dispute resolution studies.
- The contract dispute was settled in September 2006.
- Dubin left WITI in 2000 in a contract dispute.
- In April 2005, Smith left "Newsday" following a contract dispute.
- In 1939 a dispute arose between the CRL and the NSWRL.
- A dispute arose between Ba Dương and the Việt Minh in January 1946.
- However, a dispute arose as to who should manage the restoration project.
- Relations are again tense due to a renewed border dispute.
- Layal Najib, a freelance photographer, died in the border dispute in 2006.
- , the border dispute with Guatemala remains unresolved and quite contentious.
- The temple was founded in 672 following a dispute over Imperial succession.
- However, following a dispute over the gubernatorial election, it was postponed until 1979.
- Although a Quaker, he broke with the Society in 1825 following a dispute over apocryphal texts.
- Lord Dunmore's War eventually settled the boundary dispute.
- Its construction dates to 1846 and the Oregon boundary dispute.
- The following year, a boundary dispute between New York and Pennsylvania erupted.
- In 1962, Venezuela renewed the territorial dispute.
- It was the subject of a territorial dispute between the Soviet Union and the PRC.
- On 29 March, Guyana introduced a request in the ICJ to solve the territorial dispute.
- It moved from Cleveland to Oberlin, Ohio in 1982 after a labor dispute.
- The protest would continue to last for almost a month marking UNC's first serious labor dispute.
- In 1972, an internal labor dispute led to the creation of the "Green Bay News-Chronicle" by striking workers.
- The exact authorship of some plates is a matter of dispute.
- Whether the gardens actually existed is a matter of dispute.
- Even the exact wreck site remains a matter of dispute today.
- Legal action was brought to resolve the dispute.
- To resolve the dispute, a community committee was formed, meeting for five months.
- In 1994 Cameroon petitioned the International Court of Justice to resolve the dispute.
- The aforementioned land dispute remains unresolved.
- This led to a land dispute that continues to the present.
- Once again, farmers sought to create and deliver a petition to the central government regarding a land dispute.
- ITB and LVEN subsequently got into a dispute regarding control of the El Rancho.
- There has been much dispute regarding the details of his life and the age in which he lived.
- It was also involved in an 11-year-long patent dispute regarding ring laser gyroscope technology.
- The dispute among the Clan Mackay was over who was the rightful chief.
- The nature of Hickok and Roosevelt's relationship has been a subject of dispute among historians.
- The legality of deep linking was the center of a fractious dispute among electronic commerce businesses.
- Both parties would settle the dispute a week later.
- August, 1735 Meditation of the English to settle the dispute between Sidis and Teg Bakht Khan concerning Sidis Tankha.
- Amalric returned home but Shawar fled to the court of Nur ad-Din, who sent his general Shirkuh to settle the dispute in 1164.
- Fortuna was involved in an ongoing dispute with opponents of its San Jose mine.
- There is an ongoing dispute as to whether anthropology is intrinsically holistic.
- Contributing to the disagreement was an ongoing dispute over German mining rights in Spain.
- She became the queen after her two brothers were killed in a succession dispute.
- A member of the O'Donnell dynasty, he emerged after a succession dispute as ruler of Tyrconnell.
- In Sir Hugh's later years, a long-running succession dispute broke out to determine who would succeed him.
- The dispute was resolved in their 1961 border agreement.
- The dispute was resolved in May 2011 in favour of Moussa's group.
- After the dispute was resolved Mavros was finally transferred to AEK Athens in 1976.
- Its essence is not dispute and litigation, but peace and co-operation.
- He did not dispute their right to protest, but he insisted that their dissent must not violate federal law.
- Rangers did not dispute this ruling, and was sued for damages in 60 other cases brought by relatives of the dead.