‹ Divisors Divorced ›
Meanings and phrases
- the legal dissolution of a marriage; divorcement
- part; cease or break association with; disassociate; dissociate; disunite; disjoint
- get a divorce; formally terminate a marriage; split up
- a court having jurisdiction over the termination of marriage contracts
- a lawyer specializing in actions for divorce or annulment
- The marriage ended in divorce after about a year.
- Their marriage ended in divorce in 1987 or 1988.
- Dorothea's second marriage ended in divorce in 1596.
- Presley and his wife filed for divorce on August 18.
- The couple filed for divorce in February 2019.
- She again filed for divorce on March 20, 1995.
- Paul decided to begin divorce proceedings from Anne.
- It was Broad who was named in the divorce proceedings.
- Paul held off his divorce proceedings for the time being.
- Presley's divorce was finalized on October 9, 1973.
- Their divorce was finalized on October 31, 1945.
- Their divorce was finalized in late July 2011.
- He filed amended divorce papers remedying this.
- In 2012, Kris served Anna with divorce papers.
- Kimberly is then stunned when presented with divorce papers at work.
- Their union lasted 33 years, until their divorce in 1974.
- That marriage lasted 15 years, until their divorce in 1973.
- Holup was married to Jack Brannon from 1954 until their divorce in 1966.
- The Bible clearly addresses marriage and divorce.
- Both the marriage and divorce caused a scandal.
- He also made marriage and divorce laws more equitable to women.
- Heard dropped the lawsuit in the aftermath of her and Depp's $7 million divorce settlement.
- Because he gave bone marrow, the ex-husband now has a much more favorable divorce settlement.
- The estate was included as part of the divorce settlement between Abramovich and his second wife.
- The Popham's divorce case was finally heard in the courts in 1924.
- This leads to a divorce case.
- He brought the Forrest divorce case to a successful issue for his client, Mrs. Forrest.