‹ Dostoyevsky Dot-com ›
Meanings and phrases
- a very small circular shape; point
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide; acid; back breaker; battery-acid; dose; Elvis; loony toons; Lucy in the sky with diamonds; pane; superman; window pane; Zen
- the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code; dit
- scatter or intersperse like dots or studs; stud; constellate
- make a dot or dots
- mark with a dot
- distribute loosely; scatter; sprinkle; dust; disperse
- a company that operates its business primarily on the internet using a URL that ends in `.com'; dot-com; dot com company
dot com company
- a company that operates its business primarily on the internet using a URL that ends in `.com'; dot-com; dot com
- a rectangular matrix of dots from which written characters can be formed
- The dot matrix printer was subsequently replaced by laser printers.
- The benches have computer-generated dot matrix patterns sandblasted into the seats.
- Some dot matrix printers, such as the NEC P6300, can be upgraded to print in colour.
- a printer that represents each character as a pattern of dots from a dot matrix; matrix printer; dot printer
- a printer that represents each character as a pattern of dots from a dot matrix; dot matrix printer; matrix printer
- a real number (a scalar) that is the product of two vectors; scalar product; inner product
- The angle can be calculated using the dot product.
- The dot product takes two vectors and , and produces a real number .
- The real part of gives the usual two-dimensional Euclidean dot product.
- design consisting of a pattern of regularly spaced circular spots
- as long ago as anyone can remember
- A second black dot was moving toward the first one.
- The dorsal and anal fins are semitransparent with a black dot in front of it.
- The arrow into the Locked node from the black dot indicates it is the initial state.
- We are pleased to award the ‘red dot’ to HTC.” Some reviewers noted some problems.
- A distinct red dot is found in the middle of each hindwing and a faint red dot in each forewing.