‹ Drawing Drawknife ›
Meanings and phrases
- Smith also made hundreds of fantastic paintings and drawings.
- Some of his books are illustrated with his own paintings and drawings.
- She is known for detailed Abstract Mixed Media paintings and drawings.
- Many of the photos resulted in other drawings and paintings.
- Next to his poetic works, Angkarn was noted for his drawings and paintings.
- In that year she also exhibited her drawings and paintings at the Whitechapel Gallery.
- In 1874, the Scheistrøen made original drawings for the new Sømna Church in Helgeland.
- The architecture is based on the original drawings of Ernst Moeller and Alexander Behnes.
- A digital model of the P2 was built based on original drawings held by the National Railway Museum.
- It consists of short stories and poems, and line drawings, often surreal in nature.
- An uncredited artist provided five internal line drawings and a frontispiece for the revised text.
- In her early work she kept her line drawings created using pen separate from her acrylic paintings.
- It took four months to put together from Smith's architectural drawings.
- Barron researched archival photographs and architectural drawings for the shot.
- Building façades are shown as elevations in architectural drawings and technical drawings.
- Hester is best known for her bold and expressive ink drawings.
- Pen and ink drawings often use hatching – groups of parallel lines.
- During the early 40s, Hester began depicting the ambience of daily life, via ink drawings of street scenes and factory workers.
- Haeckel was not the only one to create a series of drawings representing embryonic development.
- During the mid-1970s, he made a series of drawings in pastel using pithy phrases against a field of colour.
- She produced a series of drawings based on studio photographs which were taken by her father during the 1970s.