‹ Droppings Dropseed ›
Meanings and phrases
- half-hardy Mexican herb cultivated for its drooping terminal umbels of showy red-and-white flowers; Bessera elegans
- chloral hydrate in combination with alcohol; usually administered surreptitiously to make the drinker unconscious
- street names for heroin; big H; hell dust; smack; thunder; skag; scag
- John drops off Regina at the airport.
- It may exceed 4 centimeters in length and generally drops off the plant when dry.
- The land drops off slightly, then rises once again to Stoppel Point, in elevation.
- Michigan's unemployment rate drops below 10%.
- Bradycardia typically does not cause symptoms until the rate drops below 50 BPM.
- FHA loans often require refinancing to remove PMI, even after the LTV drops below 80%.
- Paul realises it can climb as it suddenly drops down from the ceiling.
- The creature then drops down and uses its suckers to drain the victim's blood.
- The south-western slope drops down to the valley of the river Vlahina reka at 70°.
- Launchy Gill then drops through the forest over a series of waterfalls.
- It then drops to piano again.
- The breech pressure then drops before the lever has completed its rotation.
- With each ascent of in altitude, temperature drops .
- Like other reptiles, tegus go into brumation in autumn when the temperature drops.
- The climate is generally harsh, with steep temperature drops between day and night.
- Bupranolol eye drops (0.05%-0.5%) are used against glaucoma.
- Steroid and antibiotic eye drops are used to treat eye infections.
- It can be taken by mouth, as eye drops, as ear drops, or intravenously.