‹ Edited Edition ›
Meanings and phrases
- putting something (as a literary work or a legislative bill) into acceptable form; redaction
- putting something into a form suitable for a printer
- the activity of selecting the scenes to be shown and putting them together to create a film; cutting
- There is a high frequency and abrupt manner of film editing.
- He has worked in film editing and been involved in New York Theater over the past several years.
- Fox Studios Australia houses post-production specialists in film editing, sound re-recording and sound.
- Codecs are used in videoconferencing, streaming media, and video editing applications.
- The Canopus DVStorm2 was a realtime video editing card that Canopus discontinued in early 2005.
- Canopus Corporation Canopus Co., Ltd. was a manufacturer of video editing cards and video editing software.
- It is most known for its photo editing software Aurora HDR and Luminar.
- Swedish magazine "Icon" noted his use of the Adobe Premiere Pro editing software.
- Photogenics Photogenics is raster graphic editing software produced by Idruna Software.
- MULE is unusual in that it practices a collective editing process.
- Since 2010, "EastEnders" no longer uses tapes in the recording or editing process.
- However, no actual tails were used during filming; they were added during the editing process with CGI.