‹ Editions Editorial ›
Meanings and phrases
- a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication; the person who determines the final content of a text (especially of a newspaper or magazine); editor in chief
- (computer science) a program designed to perform such editorial functions as rearrangement or modification or deletion of data; editor program
- an editor who is responsible for illustrations and layouts in printed matter
- Jacques was art editor for "Strand" magazine and art director for the Central Office of Information.
- In 1936, he married Eleanor Treacy, an art editor at "Fortune", with whom he had a daughter, Patricia.
- In 1891, he joined the staff of the "New York Tribune", writing on culture, and eventually became the art editor.
- the newspaper editor responsible for business news
- the newspaper editor in charge of editing local news
- In 1991, Rosenthal became the city editor.
- The position was first city editor.
- Lloyd Hamilton was the city editor.
- an editor who prepares text for publication; copyreader; text editor
- She worked as a copy editor at the "New York Post" from early 2002 to January 2005.
- Kirkpatrick spent 15 years as a reporter at the Tribune before becoming a copy editor in 1954.
- At Penn State, she was a writing instructor and a copy editor for the Penn State University Press.
- a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication; the person who determines the final content of a text (especially of a newspaper or magazine); editor
- Sub Board then elected a new editor in chief.
- Its current director and editor in chief is Saleh Nafee.
- He currently serves as the publication's editor in chief.
- (computer science) a program designed to perform such editorial functions as rearrangement or modification or deletion of data; editor
- an editor program that creates one module from several by resolving cross-references among the modules
- the editor in charge of all editorial activities of a newspaper or magazine
- The managing editor since 2004 is Stefan Fischer.
- Sandhya Pai is the managing editor of the magazine.
- The founding managing editor was Chris Surridge.
- the editor of a newspaper
- Later he became an economist and newspaper editor.
- Rodney Sieh Rodney Sieh is a Liberian newspaper editor.
- Christiansen's son, Michael, also became a newspaper editor.
- the newspaper editor responsible for sports news
- The Oklahoman sports editor, Mike Sherman, stood by the story.
- Medworth, who at the time was sports editor of the "Natal Mercury".
- In February 1964, he moved to "Newsweek" to become its sports editor.
- an editor who prepares text for publication; copy editor; copyreader
- (computer science) an application that can be used to create and view and edit text files
- Also added in LS-DOS 6.3 is the simple text editor.
- This kind of ASCII art is handmade in a text editor.
- ASCII versions of DXF can be read with any text editor.
- Toffler was an associate editor of "Fortune" magazine.
- Harrison is an associate editor of The Computer Journal.
- Weed recommended his associate editor and protégé, Rufus King.
- Khalil-ur-Rehman is the chief editor of Urdu Times.
- Kamalapati Tripathi also served as its chief editor.
- In 1990 he became the chief editor of "Zerkalo".
- In 1977, he became editor for the "New York Voice".
- She became editor of the coffee table magazine "Taj".
- Clements became editor of the "Tribune" in 1961, aged 33.
- Yannick Kergoat Yannick Kergoat is a film editor.
- He later became a film editor, television producer and director.
- From 2001-2013, Rowe was married to film editor and producer J.D.
- He was founding editor of Pakin literary magazine.
- He is the founding editor of "Al Watan" newspaper.
- He is the founding editor of "ASSH (SA) Proceedings".
- Shnayerson is a contributing editor to "Vanity Fair".
- In June 2000, he became a contributing editor.
- She has been a contributing editor for World Tribune.com.
- He became the assistant editor of "Desh" in 1939.
- Anna Lomax also has the credit of "assistant editor."
- Later, he joined Bollywood Hungama as an assistant editor.
- Nilambar Rath was the channel's first editor.
- In 1943, he became the first editor of Slobodna Dalmacija.
- Its first editor was Norman Pearlstine.
- The newspaper's executive editor is Diogo Paixão.
- He became the paper’s executive editor on January 1, 1998.
- Consequently, Schwarzenegger relinquished the executive editor role in 2005.
- He joined Vanity Fair as a senior editor in May 1997.
- In 2018, she was named a senior editor of "The Nation".
- He was previously a senior editor at Strategy & Tactics Press.
- Hamling was, of course, still editor and publisher.
- Nolan who took on the role of both editor and publisher.
- She is the editor and publisher of arts newspaper "She-Zine".
- She served as editor of "American Esperantist."
- Ishikawa Takuboku initially served as editor.
- He has served as editor for many of his and his spouse's works.
- Car Club and former editor of "Motor Sport".
- The editor is Evan Smith, former editor of "Texas Monthly".
- He replaced former editor Jan Poolman who joined "The Namibian".
- He is the father of writer and editor Michael Korda.
- 1959, Pennsylvania) is an American writer and editor.
- Lovell-Smith was also a writer and editor.
- He also became the editor of the Florida Sentinel.
- Angella Hallstorm became the editor by early 2009.
- Anwar Sadat became the editor of the daily.
- William deMille reluctantly became a story editor.
- For some time, he was story editor at May-Film in Berlin.
- He was promoted to story editor for the fourth season in 2009.
- She worked as a magazine editor and spoke to youth about patriotism.
- To prove that she is business-minded, Carmella becomes a magazine editor.
- Later he got the job of a magazine editor with a salary of Rs 60 per month.
- Khan served as the news editor of The Daily Star.
- There, by 1919, he had risen to news editor.
- Griffith as manager-editor, and Leslie Wilson was made news editor.
- Zhang took the role of editor, and Hu was manager and deputy editor.
- She is now a deputy editor for the "Journal of Marriage and Family".
- Other staff include deputy editor Catherine Bray and production editor Helen Byrne.
- He was made literary editor five years later.
- From 1991 to 1997, Geason was literary editor of The Sydney Morning Herald.
- He was the literary editor of the "Oxford Mail" newspaper from 1958 to 1969.
- ", "Gideon's Way", and was script editor for "Spyder's Web".
- He left after six months to become the script editor for "Doctor Who".
- He was also a television drama script editor for Rediffusion (1960–62).
- She is the author and editor of many books on film and media.
- He is the author and editor of numerous books and scholarly articles.
- He an author and editor known for his writings about myth and mythology.
- The current editor of the journal is Harsh Trivedi.
- Rudi Maxwell is the current editor of the newspaper.
- The current editor, W. Curt Vincent, assumed the position in July 2018.
- He became the general editor of "Deportes" in 1958.
- The general editor of the series is Robert E. Goodin.
- He serves as general editor for the series "Foundations of Evangelical Theology".
- He is the political editor of "Channel 4 News".
- From 1994 to 2008 he was the political editor of "Verdens Gang".
- He is the current political editor in the newspaper "Dagsavisen".
- In 2000 he joined "Darkerthanblue" as online music editor.
- He was the music editor of "Blender".
- He also acted as music editor for a number of his contemporaries.
- He is the founder and editor of the infinity plus webzine.
- She is also the founder and editor of "Honest Mum", a parenting blog.
- The founder and editor was .
- Goodyear was also a newspaper publisher and editor.
- Its founder, publisher and editor was Ahmad Shamlou.
- He is the co-founding publisher and editor of Edgewise Press.
- He became an editor of "The Wilson Quarterly" in 1977.
- He became an editor of the newspaper "Alpha Ena" in 2000.
- He later became an editor of "L'Humanité".
- In 1892 he was director of the newspaper "Politeia" and then editor of "To Asty".
- Page began his journalism career as a writer and then editor at the St. Joseph "Gazette" in Missouri.
- In 2019 the Tribune's then editor Shane Clune won the Student Media 'Colour Writer of the Year' award.
- Born in Swellendam, she worked as journalist and editor until 1960.
- In between, she worked for two years in Delhi as a journalist and editor.
- Davison Maruziva Davison Maruziva is a Zimbabwean journalist and editor.
- Edward Dickson was appointed editor of the daily paper.
- In 2016 he was appointed editor of "The Sewanee Review".
- He was appointed editor of the "British Medical Journal" on 11 August 1866.
- Sub Board then elected a new editor in chief.
- A month later, a new editor was selected and Bagley was fired.
- Digby retired in 2011, leaving Michael Stirling as the new editor.
- Michael Rose is an editor and writer at IndieGames.com.
- Myrna Blyth Myrna Blyth is an American editor and writer.
- Sonenshein is also a frequent editor and writer for the Jewish Journal.
- He served as book editor for "Jazz Times".
- From May to December 2011, she was a book editor at RAO Books.
- Peede was a book editor for the Mercer University Press from 1994 to 1996.
- She was the guest editor of "Litro" Poland Issue.
- Laughland was guest editor of "The Monist" in January 2007.
- He also appeared as guest editor on the NPR show "Bruce Barber's Real Life Survival Guide."
- He was editor of several KPD publications.
- He was at various periods editor of several Tasmanian newspapers.
- He is the author or editor of several books about Montana and Tennessee.
- Arroz became the fashion editor of "BBW" magazine after her stint with Spiegel.
- In September 2011, they hosted a mutual book launch together with fashion editor Carine Roitfeld, at Colette in Paris.
- The museum was established in 1984 by Jackie McMahan, a longtime collector, and Eleanor LaVove, a former fashion editor.
- Rio Mangini is the son of Academy Award-winning sound editor Mark Mangini.
- David Heilbroner David Heilbroner is an American director, producer and sound editor.
- The sound editor was Rick Dior, who won an Oscar for Best Sound for the film "Apollo 13".
- The series included MapMaker, a simple grid-based level editor.
- The game includes a level editor.
- It contains a level editor which allows users to make and share maps.
- Schneiderman is the author or editor of 10 books.
- He is author or editor of six books and has published over 370 papers.
- He is the author or editor of several books about Montana and Tennessee.
- Howard was a long-time poetry editor of "The Paris Review".
- Bradley has been the poetry editor of Concho River Review since 1999.
- He was editor of the magazine "Oxford Poetry", as literary editor of Isis, as editor of New Poems, and as poetry editor of "The Paris Review".
- It is composed of the work of editor Robinson, features editor Michael Cragg, and a host of contributors.
- From 2014 to 2017, Rosner was an editor at Eater, serving as long-form features editor and later executive editor.
- After a period as features editor at "The Sunday Times" he became editor of the "Independent on Sunday"s Sunday Review.
- The episode was directed by series editor David Rogers.
- Wall stepped down as series editor in 2018.
- The series editor is Gene Grossman.
- He worked as editor of the "Monroe Democrat" from 1881 to 1886.
- He was a lawyer by profession and also worked as editor in magazines.
- He worked as editor of the "Bradford Daily Era" in Bradford, Pennsylvania in 1891.
- In 1910 he became joint editor of the journal "Logos".
- He was joint editor of Kharosthi Inscriptions.
- In 1989, he became joint editor of the "Journal of Imperial and Commonwealth History".
- Lavine worked as a newspaper reporter and editor prior to his legal career.
- He worked as a reporter and editor for "O Estado de S. Paulo" and Veja" magazine.
- From 1970 to 1972, he was a reporter and editor for "The Manchester (N.H.) American".
- Morrow is married to the "Sydney Morning Herald" columnist and former opinion page editor Lisa Pryor.
- He was an editorial page editor for the "Rutland Herald" and the "Barre Montpelier Times Argus" from 1992-2018.
- Before becoming an editorial page editor, he was a wire editor, state editor, assisting managing editor and city editor.