‹ Efficiencies Efficient ›
Meanings and phrases
- the ratio of the output to the input of any system
- skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort
- a furnished apartment with a kitchenette and bathroom
- an expert in increasing the efficient use of machines and personnel; efficiency expert
- an expert in increasing the efficient use of machines and personnel; efficiency engineer
- A new building code promoted energy efficiency.
- If energy efficiency goes down, performance is negative.
- Improved energy efficiency is one of Germany's official targets.
- thrust and better fuel efficiency.
- This is done to increase fuel efficiency while under varying loads.
- The requisite decrease in rotor size would also decrease fuel efficiency.
- The blue crude is then refined to produce high efficiency E-diesel.
- Two longer range investigations into high efficiency solar cells was undertaken.
- Online marketers can offer lower prices, greater product selection, and high efficiency rates.
- These patches may improve the efficiency of the cellular immune response.
- Protocol 14 follows on from Protocol 11 in proposing to further improve the efficiency of the Court.
- Catalysts are usually used to improve the efficiency of the reaction and create the desired type of hydrocarbon fuel.
- Higher-pressure steam generators and turbines improve efficiency downstream of the reactor.
- Coatings only 2–3 micrometers thick have been found to improve efficiency and reduce wear in cutting tools.
- GPGPU pipelines may improve efficiency on especially large data sets and/or data containing 2D or 3D imagery.
- Companies seek ways to draw greater efficiency from their designs.
- Rice-based solutions are preferred to glucose-based ones due to greater efficiency.
- It can also ligate blunt-ended DNA with much greater efficiency than "E. coli" DNA ligase.
- This merger was intended to increase efficiency.
- Wind turbine rotor blades are being made longer to increase efficiency.
- Mass production techniques were implemented in heavy industry to increase efficiency.
- This formula only gives the ideal thermal efficiency.
- Maximum thermal efficiency is about 38.5%.
- The engine has an overall thermal efficiency of 37 percent.
- Modelling languages increase the efficiency of enterprise modelling.
- To increase the efficiency, he decreased the frequency to 43 MHz ( 7 metre wavelength ).
- recharge) and therefore suffers from a low energy conversion efficiency.
- Fish can suffer reductions in food intake and food conversion efficiency.
- As of April 2019, current conversion efficiency record for a laboratory CIGS cell stands at 22.9%.
- A Worthington-pattern feedwater heater was fitted for increased efficiency.
- Most offered increased efficiency from both added speed and greater payload.
- The introduction of the superheater further increased efficiency and made it much easier to maintain.
- They have much higher efficiency than incandescent lamps.
- Similarly, higher efficiency multijunction cells also improve in performance with high concentration.
- WR-1 operated successfully for many years and promised a significantly higher efficiency than water-cooled versions.
- There was a definite emphasis on economic efficiency and the delivery of services.
- Pareto efficiency is often used in economics as a minimal sense of economic efficiency.
- Ammonia volatilization reduces the economic efficiency of agricultural cropping systems.
- This increases the overall efficiency of each unit.
- This increases the overall efficiency since the liquid used to lubricate the shaft bearings is also used to cool the motor.
- By stacking these layers on top of one other, a broader range of the light spectra is absorbed, improving the cell's overall efficiency.
- As they usually don't operate at full load, they are designed to have maximum efficiency at lower loads.
- The Rainbow featured a wing of straight taper with squared tips and high aspect ratio for maximum efficiency.
- It is designed for low overhead, and the Solaris implementation uses some assembly code for maximum efficiency.
- The recent construction of new aircraft parking boxes on the aprons has improved the airport's operational efficiency.
- A World Bank study argues that the most consistent improvement made by public-private partnerships in water supply was in operational efficiency.
- On 1 November 2014, BT created a new central business services (CBS) organisation to provide customer services and improve operational efficiency levels.