‹ Elderberry Elders ›
Meanings and phrases
- advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables); aged; older; senior
- people who are old collectively; aged
- He also ate lunch every day at a home for elderly people.
- The workhouse contained 15 elderly people and 17 children.
- It is a fairly common condition, and often affects elderly people.
- She is an elderly woman who, true to her name, is mint green.
- In it, a monster is seen breaking into an elderly woman's house.
- Returning home, Hind thinks he sees the same elderly woman again.
- "Thanks," said the elderly man.
- The cartoon consisted of a boy holding a cat conversing with an elderly man.
- He also had a cameo as the elderly man who directs Marjorie to Norton Baskin's hotel.
- In 2005, elderly couple Faith and William Matheson move into the house.
- After which, he came across an elderly couple and flagged down a police car.
- The victims were four teenagers in one car, and an elderly couple in the other.
- Rahman even had musically untrained elderly women sing.
- This reduced the civilian population to four persons: two elderly women, a man, and a child.
- In fact, high poverty rates among elderly women have been linked to lack of pension coverage.
- was a French nurse convicted of murdering her elderly patients.
- She found that often, elderly patients had mental illnesses that went undiagnosed.
- In elderly patients, meclofenoxate has been shown to improve performance on certain memory tests.
- The ratio of college-aged and elderly residents was lower, at 8% and 13% respectively.
- The ratio of college-aged and elderly residents was lower, at 8% and 12% respectively.
- The ratio of college-aged and elderly residents was lower, at 11% and 7% respectively.
- There, two elderly men drowned, one by falling into a river.
- It is mostly found in elderly men around the ages of 65 - 74.
- In addition above the elderly men wear cap called "Gandhi" cap.
- I'm sorry to my family, my elderly mother and my children.
- Baby Suggs is the elderly mother of Halle.
- He lives in Philadelphia with his wife Lillian, his brother Philip, and his elderly mother.
- Letter was a nurse at a hospital that treated a large elderly population.
- However, the program that provided cash grants to the elderly population (i.e.
- Harper began her clinical research career learning about the elderly population.