‹ Emaciation Emails ›
Meanings and phrases
- (computer science) a system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that can be regenerated at the recipient's terminal when the recipient logs in; electronic mail; e-mail
- communicate electronically on the computer; e-mail; netmail
- A Helios account requires a user to provide an email address, name, and a password.
- Some, such as Scott Adams, creator of "Dilbert", include an email address in each strip.
- Users of the Wimdu website must register a personal online identity, with a valid email address.
- Individual support is provided via email.
- "(The above information was provided by Sony Xperia Support Australia via email)"
- Passes can be distributed via email, SMS, MMS, social media, an app, and as QR codes.
- In particular, this allows email addresses to use non-ASCII characters.
- As EPA administrator, Pruitt maintained four different email addresses.
- It invited users to leave their email addresses for the upcoming beta test.
- Many email providers have a web-based email client (e.g.
- Outlook Mobile serves an email client, calendaring app, address book and file sharing app.
- Simeon was the default email client installed on Heriot-Watt University's IT infrastructure.
- Afterward, Director Graham sent Sarah to Burbank to investigate why Larkin sent an email to Chuck Bartowski.
- Saltzman sent an email announcing that AlleyNYC was open and free to anyone in need of an emergency workspace.
- On 7 June 2008, Colin Myler sent an email to James Murdoch advising that the situation with the Gordon Taylor was "as bad as we feared."