‹ Employable Employee ›
Meanings and phrases
- having your services engaged for; or having a job especially one that pays wages or a salary
- put to use
- Previously there were 100 people employed by the hall.
- , there were a total of 239 people employed in the municipality.
- , there were a total of 1,886 people employed in the municipality.
- About 15 people were employed in his milling operation.
- 73,200 people were employed at banks in 2010.
- 96 people were employed in the secondary sector in 23 businesses.
- Around 1,500 people are employed across the group.
- Many people are employed in Pakistan Rangers Force.
- 8,379 people are employed by Progressive in the region.
- The school employed 25 teachers (9th-12).
- The school employed 74 teachers.
- The school employed 44 teachers.
- Stemmeries often employed African-American laborers.
- The use of a calibrator is often employed in immunoassays.
- In North America, Holsteiners are often employed as top-quality show hunters.
- In March 2013, the company employed 3,958 workers.
- As of end 2011 the company employed 686 workers.
- At its height, the company employed 840 workers in 1960.
- Peta is currently employed as a nurse for Barwon Health.
- She is currently employed at the Elmore Stoutt High School.
- Diaz is currently employed with The Bronx Defenders as an intake coordinator.
- At its height, the project employed more than 800 men.
- By 1937, he was employed more than 3,000 men.
- Their firm employed more than 40,000 people.
- Success continued, and she then employed four workers.
- Apple then employed the same technology to create iDVD for the consumer market.
- The cap trapper method is then employed to ensure selection of full length cDNA.
- He was first employed by the Gyldendal publishing house.
- He was first employed as a research assistant from 1974 to 1978.
- The format was first employed with the launch of "Os Dias Eram Assim".
- However, sovereignty is the term most commonly employed.
- This method is commonly employed in undergraduate teaching labs.
- Such filters are commonly employed in the treatment of waste water.
- All were still employed by the state, and the pharaoh had final say in their appointments.
- When Heisman left Tech after 1919, his shift was still employed by protege William Alexander.
- As of 2011, Neri was still employed with the New York Police Department making $76,488 annually.
- About half of people in their 20s with autism are not employed.
- They are not employed by the company to whom they provide labour.
- Many of the Kapiti Coast's residents are not employed in the area.
- He was later employed by TELCO in Pune.
- Story arcs from "Kiri no Orgel" were later employed by Eno in "D2".
- It was built for John Ward who later employed Burton to lay out his Calverley Park Estate in Tunbridge Wells.
- Techniques employed during self-rescue include:
- "Atemi" () are strikes (or feints) employed during an aikido technique.
- 4,000 staff are expected to be employed during construction with another 2,000 needed for on-going operations.
- 32% of workers employed in the British Virgin Islands work for the government.
- The flights are used to transport oil workers employed by the companies that make up the IAC consortium.
- The Chinese presence began with workers employed in the building of the Canadian Pacific Railway in the 1880s.
- Eun's father was a carpenter who employed many workers.
- Until the 1950s the Dutch Sea Scouts employed many different boats.
- The large cattle farms in the surrounding areas employed many families.
- As of November 2012, Yura Corporation employed around 5,500 employees in Serbia.
- The company had 288 stores across the United Kingdom and employed around 1800 staff.
- As at January 2018, SeneGence employed around 70 people in Sapulpa and Broken Arrow.
- Overhead camshafts were frequently employed.
- Individuals also frequently employed magical techniques for personal purposes.
- Like the German Empire, that of Austria-Hungary frequently employed liberal economic policies and practices.
- Waxed linen or silk threads were usually employed to fasten the braces.
- Academic anatomists are usually employed by universities, medical schools or teaching hospitals.
- Professional dancers are usually employed on contract or for particular performances or productions.
- The methods employed to make the victims talk were always the same.
- Countercult apologetics has several variations and methods employed in analysing and responding to cults.
- The usual methods employed to strengthen buildings are to reinforce it with significant extra structure or to install tuned mass dampers.
- About 2,500 persons were employed in agriculture.
- Most people of Kuspangi are employed in agriculture.
- 53.6% of Ghana's workforce were employed in agriculture in 2013.
- In 2007, the district employed 266 teachers.
- In 2007, the district employed 166 teachers.
- In 2007, the district employed 110 teachers.
- Real Sociedad also previously employed such a policy.
- He was previously employed by the Kings School in a role as Director of Football.
- The CBC previously employed this strategy with the shows "Rideau Hall" and "An American in Canada".
- The nutating motion is widely employed in flowmeters and pumps.
- PEG is a widely employed indicator of a stock's possible true value.
- The Rundbogenstil was also widely employed in Belgium, for public buildings as well as for churches.
- In 1893 Roy became employed under the District judge of Rajshahi.
- Djajakusuma became employed at the Cultural Centre as a translator and actor under Armijn Pane.
- He then became employed at Salins du Midi, where he gained charge of maintenance and created the FO Union.
- A small section of the people are now employed in cottage industries.
- Benjamin is now employed by Southern Cross Austereo, working in breakfast radio in Queensland.
- Wilson is now employed as an International Scout by Chelsea Football Club concentrating on the Scandinavian countries.