‹ Encourage Encouragement ›
Meanings and phrases
- inspired with confidence; bucked up
- Community service is strongly encouraged.
- Constantine granted some clemency, but strongly encouraged his suicide.
- Gershwin strongly encouraged Ravel to come to the United States for a tour.
- Students are encouraged to take advantage of their strengths.
- They were encouraged to take part in controlled deforestation program.
- She was encouraged to take up sailing by her parents who first met on a yacht.
- Students are encouraged to participate in performing arts activities.
- Undergraduates at Caltech are also encouraged to participate in research.
- The audience is encouraged to participate in these conversations during the show.
- Leave.EU encouraged people to spoil their ballot paper in protest at delays in Brexit.
- Riley has encouraged people to make their voice heard, get involved, and lobby their legislators.
- The site, ProtectMarriage.wetpaint.com, encouraged people to join protests against same-sex marriage.
- This encouraged other Convention members to also defy Robespierre.
- He also encouraged other background artists like "Maddale" beaters.
- Ehrenfeld also encouraged other Torah institutions to populate the community.
- Holt encouraged the development of house churches on college campuses.
- In the 1950s, President Getúlio Vargas encouraged the development of independent national nuclear capabilities.
- Hydraulic limes were favored for this, but the need for a fast set time encouraged the development of new cements.
- Rabbi Yisrael actively encouraged a strong competitive rivalry between the young man in his Yeshivot.
- Speakers of indigenous languages were actively encouraged to abandon their languages in favor of Spanish.
- By 1986, the Chinese were actively encouraged to take part in parlaying the economic development of Vietnam.
- The Federal government encouraged irrigation, which probably peaked in the early 1890s.
- The federal government encouraged more irrigation, which probably peaked in the early 1890s.
- The government encouraged local NGOs to join the government-sponsored Civil Society Platform during 2011.
- The students are encouraged to participate in social, cultural and sports activities.
- Rhema University students are encouraged to adhere to the Student Policies and Regulations.
- The IB Diploma Program at ISD is inclusive, and all students are encouraged to undertake the full diploma.
- The UDC encouraged women to write their own stories.
- Debate Boot Camp encouraged women to discuss and defend issues.
- The advertisements encouraged women to rediscover a sense of self.
- Harsh conditions at home encouraged many soldiers to desert.
- These tendencies encouraged many artists to "return to order" stylistically.
- These popular stage productions encouraged many people to seek out tango dance lessons.
- Players were also encouraged to use nicknames on the back of their jerseys.
- Residents were encouraged to use the postal services in Farnsworth or in Perryton.
- The experiment was a success, and from 1998 onwards all countries were encouraged to use televoting wherever possible.
- However, in those days, Catholics were not encouraged to attend non-Catholic secondary schools.
- Confucianism was introduced into Japan about at the same time as Buddhism, but it was not encouraged to be spread as much as Buddhism was.
- In those days Samiti activists were not encouraged to adopt the semi-renunciate life style adopted by RSS "pracharaks" and travel as active field workers.
- Childs' father encouraged him to audition for the show.
- When he was young, his father encouraged him to practice sport.
- Chapman's father encouraged him to play cricket and coached him personally.