‹ Endurable Endure ›
Meanings and phrases
- the power to withstand hardship or stress
- a state of surviving; remaining alive; survival
- any long and arduous undertaking; marathon
- riding for long hours over long distances
- On the second dynamic day, an endurance race is held.
- The circuit held the Mil Milhas Brasil endurance race in 1997.
- In 1984 he teamed with Mike Baldwin to win the Suzuka 8 Hours endurance race.
- Two LF-A prototypes had also competed at Nürburgring VLN endurance races in mid-2009.
- He specialised in six-day races but rode races from 200m sprints to 100 km endurance races.
- Hossack returned to the team for the endurance races and paired with Pate, took eighth place at the Sandown 500 and seventh at Bathurst.
- Ford GT40 The Ford GT40 is a high-performance endurance racing car.
- Until 2013 Pescarolo Sport kept competing in various endurance racing series under their own name.
- They are closed-wheel and often closed-cockpit purpose-built race cars intended mainly for endurance racing.