‹ Enroll Enrollee ›
Meanings and phrases
- Currently, there are 932 students enrolled at KRHS.
- It currently has approximately 286 students enrolled.
- A total of 21 students enrolled for the first session.
- Mufti then enrolled at Darul Uloom Deoband in 1895.
- He then enrolled at Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge.
- He then enrolled at Georgetown University.
- Seventy-five students were enrolled the first term.
- Throughout that first year, only 30 students were enrolled.
- The first group of SBPS students were enrolled on 26 May 1984.
- The freshman class at ASCC had just 131 enrolled students.
- Most enrolled students are Seniors (130), and 45% are female.
- By 1893 membership was opened to alumni and enrolled students.
- Over 50,000 students are enrolled in these schools.
- Today well over 21,000 students are enrolled.
- Approximately 21,343 students are enrolled.
- A further six were later enrolled in 1946–47.
- He later enrolled in- and graduated from law school in 1992.
- He later enrolled at the Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
- Students remain enrolled at their high school.
- There are 1224 students currently enrolled at CMS.
- Around 450 students are currently enrolled in the school.
- He is currently enrolled as a PhD Student at the Mzuzu University in Northern Malawi.
- Graduate programs were introduced in 1966, and female students were first enrolled in 1967.
- Kamaraj was first enrolled in a traditional school in 1907 and in 1908 he was admitted to Yenadhi Narayana Vidhya Salai.
- It was in 1998 that the SEAT Córdoba WRC was first enrolled by the company to compete at the highest level of WRC racing.
- In 2007-08, Brockway Area School District had 1,150 pupils enrolled.
- In the school year 2007-2008, the Cocalico School District reported 3,454 pupils enrolled.
- (Grades 9-12) In 2010 the school reported 704 pupils enrolled in grades 9 through 12, with 46 teachers.