‹ Ensured Entablature ›
Meanings and phrases
- The arbiters are responsible for ensuring the rules and laws of chess are adhered to.
- The warden and assistant wardens are also responsible for ensuring discipline in residents.
- Each headmen were responsible for ensuring that their unit obliged to the rules of the Hoko system.
- They protect her from the virus, thus ensuring the survival of the human race 102,000 years later.
- Multi-zone tends to bias its exposure towards the autofocus point, thus ensuring that the point of interest has been exposed for properly.
- He also married the daughter of his ally Soga no Kurayamada, thus ensuring that a significant portion of the Soga clan's power was on his side.
- I do remember ensuring that all the screen requirements for movies of the day were intact.
- They will be responsible for ensuring that all staff are cleared of the track in advance of an approaching train.
- While the third is a legislative decree 102/83 and its amendments ensuring that all Lebanese are subject to military service.