‹ Epithelium Epitome ›
Meanings and phrases
- a defamatory or abusive word or phrase; name
- descriptive word or phrase
- The specific epithet refers to the type locality.
- The specific epithet ("huntianus") honours "Robt.
- The specific epithet "verrucosum" means "warted".
- The species epithet "canadensis" means "of Canada".
- The species epithet, "zhaoi", was named in honour of Zhao Xijin.
- The species epithet "pannonica" derives from the Roman province of Pannonia.
- The specific epithet is derived from the "Latin "laetum", pleasant or bright".
- It was described by Vitali in 2003, and is known from Jamaica, from which its species epithet is derived.
- The specific epithet is derived from the Latin "convexus" (meaning convex) and refers to the forewing hump.