‹ Establishing Establishmentarianism ›
Meanings and phrases
- the act of forming or establishing something; constitution; formation; organization; organisation
- an organization founded and united for a specific purpose; institution
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; administration; governance; governing body; brass; organization; organisation
- a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
- any large organization
- (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat; ecesis
- the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof; validation
Communications Security Establishment
- Canadian agency that gathers communications intelligence and assist law enforcement and security agencies; CSE
- an establishment (a factory or an assembly plant or retail store or warehouse etc.) where business is conducted, goods are made or stored or processed or where services are rendered; place of business
- a place of business for retailing goods; retail store; sales outlet; outlet
- The decision disappointed some within the US political establishment.
- Until 1989, the political establishment relied on censorship of the opposition.
- The Bektashi during most of the 1990s had no privileged links with the political establishment until 1997 when the Socialists came to power.
- "Mueang Sing" was a city before the establishment of the Sukhothai Kingdom.
- His wealth came from his father who invested in real estate before the establishment of the state.
- The Chiba clan was completely conquered by Toyotomi Hideyoshi before the establishment of the Tokugawa shogunate.
- Chinese economic dominance continued to grow following the establishment of the Nguyễn dynasty in 1802.
- The club's fortunes improved following the establishment of a management structure of Paddy Kelly, Marty McKiernan and Gerard Loughran.
- The procession dates back to 1902 but was stopped in 1948 following the establishment of Pakistan and subsequent attacks by Muslim mobs in Dhaka.
- Although held on a military establishment, the show is a civilian event.
- The book was disliked by some members of the military establishment in Poland in 1939.
- Although the facility was a military establishment, it had its fair share of prison escapes.
- 1998 saw the establishment of branches in the USA and Singapore.
- It also saw the establishment of a Danish colonial empire and some Swedish overseas colonies.
- That same year saw the establishment of The Colin L. Powell Center for Leadership and Service.
- The company then announced the establishment of "YanKee Architects".
- Tsongkhapa himself never announced the establishment of a new monastic order.
- On February 18, 2015 DPR authorities announced the establishment of their control over the city.
- The principal development was the establishment of new B-Stellen in certain of the occupied territories.
- The New Zealand Cycle Trail project, a Government-led initiative, will greatly accelerate the establishment of new trails.
- Despite the limited number, positive steps were taken for the establishment of new chapters by forming an expansion committee.
- Gifu recovered, however, through the establishment of various local industries.
- He also contributed much through the establishment of ELRA and the LREC conference.
- Turkish aviation industry was initiated through the establishment of Tayyare ve Motor Türk AŞ (TamTAŞ) in 1926.
- She served until the establishment moved on shore in 1923, and was broken up in 1925.
- The PA temporarily executed some powers and responsibilities until the establishment of the Council.
- These properties were in possession of the abbey until the establishment of the Napoleonic Code in 1804.
- She outlined a comprehensive program of forestry activity, including the establishment of forest parks, and sought to enhance school forestry programs.
- However, as a result of the campaign, the government agreed to the protesters' demands, including the establishment of a public transportation subsidy.
- Consequently, the Center was renamed to the Roosevelt Institute for American Studies, and acquired a new set of activities, including the establishment of a graduate school for US history.
- It was officially ratified as an educational establishment in 1568 by Elizabeth I.
- Lyceum № 13 Lyceum № 13 is a municipal general educational establishment in Rostov-on-Don.
- As of 2012, BITE was the 5th largest private higher educational establishment in the UK by number of students.
- Whale Island is the home of the training establishment .
- She was superintendent-in-charge of , the WRNS' training establishment, from 1972 to 1973.
- Rebuilt in 1912, it became a closed training establishment for adult males, a role it continued until 1997.
- By 1921, more than 375 ships had been decommissioned and the shore establishment shrank accordingly.
- She then worked directly for the Ministry of Defence and at the shore establishment HMS "Centurion" until 1976.
- Nine ships and one shore establishment of the Royal Navy have been named , the first an 8-gun sloop launched in 1749.
- Education reform included the establishment of the first ministry of education in Europe (the Commission of National Education).
- Related initiatives included the establishment of the new Emancipation Park in Kingston, which was developed by the Jamaican National Housing Trust and which opened in 2002.
- These efforts included the establishment of a code-line clearing system for the exchange of cheques and electronic funds as well as a Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system, including SWIFT connection.
- The formal establishment of the force was gazetted on 1 May 1844.
- The formal establishment of the Series as a compulsory event started in .
- However, it was only in 1921 that the formal establishment of a club was recorded.
- In 2015, both nations celebrated 40 years since the establishment of diplomatic relations between both countries.
- Since the establishment of diplomatic relations, there have been 11 Presidential-level visits between India and Romania.
- Since the establishment of diplomatic relations, both nations have become increasingly close politically and bilaterally.
- In 1919, town planner Patrick Geddes proposed the establishment of an antiquities museum at this site.
- Eventually, the both of them traveled to Indianapolis, Indiana, and William proposed the establishment of a school for the Deaf.
- However they had more success in Bhopal and Bikaner, proposed the establishment of a Centre Party with allies in Oudh and United Provinces.
- The religious establishment consists of several levels.
- The religious establishment appropriated revenues for its own purposes.
- Conversion to Sufism is frowned upon by the Shi'a religious establishment.
- Atatürk supported the establishment of the automobile industry.
- During Lu's first term, he supported the establishment of direct flights between Hualien Airport and Seoul.
- Funding by Saudi Arabia and other Gulf monarchies supported the establishment of Islamic schools, centers, and charities around the country, but were largely shut down by the government in 2003.
- The University Senate approved the establishment of the new faculty in 2016.
- The Regents of the University of California approved the establishment of the school in 1958.
- In 1990, the Board of Trustees approved the establishment of the Southeast Hospital School of Nursing.
- The medical establishment has made the panic."
- The opposition and the medical establishment are harshly critical of the ultimatum.
- The medical establishment deliberated at length over his findings before accepting them.
- In 1866, Macgregor was a moving force behind the establishment of the Royal Canoe Club, the first club in the world to promote pleasure cruising.
- Jerusalem mayor Teddy Kollek was the driving spirit behind the establishment of the Israel Museum, one of the leading art and archaeology museums in the world.
- The fact that the SDU was formed the following year has led many to perceive the debate to be the main reason behind the establishment of the unit and its exclusive focus.