‹ Establishmentism Estaminet ›
Meanings and phrases
- There are many commercial establishments here along with a small market.
- She is supported by institutional partners and major commercial establishments spread across the city.
- Past the CR 512 intersection, CR 513 fully enters Califon and continues past homes and commercial establishments.
- Chithara has many educational establishments and government offices.
- Otherwise, much of the area is residential with a number of educational establishments nearby.
- The Lodge School is therefore one of the oldest secondary educational establishments on Barbados.
- Murray would often meet the group for drinks at Peel Pub or other establishments.
- Products developed by these institutions are manufactured in other establishments.
- The planned complex will house offices and retail establishments.
- It also possessed a brewery, a major florist, and many local retail establishments.
- In 2009, Apple placed two Fraser fir trees in every one of its retail establishments.
- He then drives to his business establishments and does the same.
- Total capital investments for new business establishments is P365,506,020.92.
- There were 8,407 business establishments as of December 2003 in Iloilo City, of which 1,182 are new.