‹ Estimated Estimation ›
Meanings and phrases
- Recent population estimates or census results:
- Past population estimates were between 2,100 and 3,000 persons.
- Historical population estimates for Badakhshan province are as follows:
- Recent estimates put the basin area at , and .
- Current estimates put "Kronosaurus" at around in length.
- 2018 estimates put Connecticut's population at 3,572,665.
- The early cost estimates of the Hyperloop are a subject of debate.
- The time and cost estimates were also understated to ensure work commenced.
- Ultimately, the construction of the mint exceeded initial cost estimates roughly six fold.
- The possible estimates range from 80,000 men to 200,000 men.
- Some casualty estimates range lower.
- For US adults, exponent estimates range from 1.92 to 1.96 for males and from 1.45 to 1.95 for females.
- Population estimates vary, ranging from 600,000 to 700,000 .
- The estimates vary between 60,000 and 300,000 ethnic Greeks in Albania.
- The railway had a maximum length of about in the 1970s, though estimates vary.
- More recent estimates suggest an earlier peak.
- Some estimates suggest that Gabonese oil will be expended by 2025.
- Their estimates suggest this is the highest proportion of Bahá'ís in any country.