‹ Euripides Eurobabble ›
Meanings and phrases
- the basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999); in 2002 twelve European nations (Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Austria, Finland) adopted the euro as their basic unit of money and abandoned their traditional currencies
- In 2006 he paid 1.4 million euro as taxes.
- Denmark lent 400 million euro to Ireland in 2010 as a rescue deal.
- They raised over 10 million euro.
- Estonian euro coins entered circulation on 1 January 2011.
- The design of Estonian euro coins was finalized in late 2004.
- Andorra negotiated to issue its own euro coins, beginning in 2014.
- Revenue from the plant in 2003 was 4.5 billion euro.
- On 31 July 2018, BMW announced to build 1 billion euro car factory in Hungary.
- In 2004 alone, over 2.72 billion euro ($3.47 billion) were invested by foreign companies.