‹ Everyman Everyplace ›
Meanings and phrases
- Like everyone else, I feel betrayed and confused.
- above all else, and , meaning "above everyone else."
- Soon to follow are everyone else involved in the plot.
- However, not everyone agrees with this line of thought.
- Even in Japan, not everyone gets a chance to perform here!"
- Of course, not everyone ducked the slick Pittsburgh warrior.
- The problems were really coming at the inexperience of everyone involved.
- Wayne later described this ironic episode as a "cosmic joke" on everyone involved.
- It is important that everyone involved knows that I do it solely for my pleasure."
- The singer said it is about "something almost everyone has experienced.
- After this, the vandals took over the town and killed almost everyone on it.
- In America, almost everyone could afford to buy a gun, and could learn how to use it fairly easily.
- Then Shaili tells everyone that Priyanka ran away to marry Sushant.
- During the family reunion, Lisa tells everyone that Ronnie has been hitting her.
- She accepts and tells everyone else about it, and the contestants all share an emotional moment.
- He's one of those that makes everyone around him 5% better."
- I was trying to please everyone around me because that’s who I am deep inside.
- Peter goes from playing everyone around him to facing his "mortality and remorse."
- The handsome, hedonistic and opportunistic Gaveston repels everyone except the King.
- A band of natives attack the party, killing everyone except Philippe, who is injured and conceals himself in the trees.
- When he tried to tell others about his vision, he received ridicule from everyone except the Hindu “holy men,” or sadhus.
- The plane crashed, killing everyone on board.
- They stalk quietly through the Iranian compound killing everyone they meet.
- When he tried to sleep he had visions and saw the Chimera killing everyone and simply does not wish it to come true.
- Just one of those nights when everyone was there.
- Traci was the only person to sympathize with Lily when everyone else thought that she was insane.
- Afterwards, when everyone takes photos, Henry jumps in at the last moment and makes horrible faces.
- The aliens now decide to prepare to bomb the earth, which will kill everyone on it.
- Knowing that Nails will attempt to kill everyone, Dana tells Gemma to leave with her.
- Zycho returns with a bag of crank and Alexander immediately tells Zycho to kill everyone.
- I have aspects that only certain people know about and aspects that everyone knows about.
- In a provincial town where everyone knows each other, an extraordinary event is taking place.
- These are just a few examples, as everyone knows that construction is impossible in the areas with no roads and no rail transport".
- According to host Jay Leno, not only the cast but nearly everyone at the bar was intoxicated.
- "I made the same mistake that nearly everyone has made," she said after viewing herself on screen.
- Vernon Howell's arrival on the Waco compound in 1981 was well received by nearly everyone at the Davidian commune.
- in front of everyone, the Metal Men self-destruct instead.
- A class has their re-gradings read out in front of everyone.
- When Ortega's wife blames Gene in front of everyone, Barbara defends him.
- In Trischaken, because everyone plays against everyone, there is no "Kontra".
- So, because everyone wanted to direct their own wives, Alatriste wanted to direct his own part with his wife, with me.
- He has brown hair and at times it seems that Simon has a spoilt personality because everyone gives him special treatment.
- For me everyone’s free to believe in something.
- Pupils are met as individuals and everyone’s opinions are respected.
- It’s everyone’s game"".
- There is a shared lunch every Wednesday open to everyone.
- The Temple has no private ceremonies and is open to everyone.
- It is a non-profit organization, with membership open to everyone.