‹ Everyplace Everywhere ›
Meanings and phrases
- She wants it to be a cut above everything else."
- And Arius argued that everything else was created through the Son.
- Not surprisingly, everything else that follows... pales in comparison".
- The two dictionaries disagree on almost everything.
- This tomb had been stripped of almost everything in ancient times.
- This young independent country has lost almost everything due to the war."
- When Ines got kidnapped, he did everything to find her.
- He had that inner drive and did everything to the fullest.
- Tai Yung, as nice as he always is, did everything to help her recover.
- But, no other car I know of does everything so extremely well".
- In jealousy, Stewie does everything he can to steal Brad's glory.
- Dodge is delighted and does everything in his power to make her happy.
- Families were left homeless and lost everything.
- Across the island, collections were taken for those who had lost everything.
- During the political upheavals in Germany in 1938, Golffing's family lost everything.
- When that is not enough, he orders everything possible be jettisoned.
- He urges the congregation not to give up the struggle but to do everything possible to fight the plague.
- Priyanka finally comes to know about Raghu's love towards Aarthi, and she tries everything possible to separate them.
- Tommie's been doing everything we've asked him to do."
- I'm doing everything I can so I never resemble that man again."
- He's the trooper that's back there doing everything that he can everyday."
- It is being stripped of everything except the necessaries.
- Jimmy Carter capped revenue payments and Reagan discontinued everything except for CDBGs.
- He was declared insolvent on September 17, 1890, selling everything except his home on Alameda Avenue.
- However, not everything went the Australians' way.
- Of course not everything in the show was moody.
- In truth, not everything works".
- I have done everything to show that crime is a mug's game.
- Shame on me—I should have done everything in my power to stop it.
- As king he has experienced everything and done everything, but nothing is ultimately reliable.
- Finally, we know everything.
- She then wanted to know everything about John Law during his time as Tarantula.
- The conclusions of both theories he joined together with a colon: "We know everything: We know nothing."
- It’s building and strengthening everything around us and within us."
- Or does the death of everything around him create imminent death for himself?"
- They must try their maximum to help others, and see everything around them as lord Ayyappa.
- "I've told nearly everything there is to tell.
- The family is devastated but Lil throws out nearly everything left in the house.
- She is an expert on nearly everything and plans to create the perfect filing system.
- ... Then, when everything collapsed and they were thrown into utter despair, they would try to find help in the 'New order.'
- There is an implicit feeling of nostalgia in the novel, a nostalgia for a time when everything seemed possible and life was full of hope and expectations.
- Thus, when everything else except for one intervention is held constant, researchers can certify with some certainty that this one element is what caused the observed change.
- I didn't give up everything to be happy.
- But after I gave up everything I felt a lot more joy in my life.
- Before you know it, the Martian invaders are eating up everything in sight.
- After a while Sebastian and Hagen try get past everything that happened.
- Catriona Wightman of Digital Spy was disappointed by the premiere because everything that happened felt déjà vu.
- The host and the contestants stood next to the audience behind a table from where they saw everything that happened.