‹ Example Exams ›
Meanings and phrases
- Classic examples include Rocky and the Karate Kid.
- Some examples include Northern Visions TV (a.k.a.
- Recent examples include the P4/5 and the 412 Kappa.
- A few examples of classes of semigroups are given.
- There are a few examples of fish that self-fertilise.
- A few examples of profinite words that are not finite are now given.
- There are many examples of similar debt repudiation.
- There are many examples of structural adjustments failing.
- There are many examples of acoustic gobos.
- Some notable examples are ancient Lachish and Buhen.
- "The People's Court" and Judge Judy are notable examples.
- Some of the more notable examples include:
- Here are some other examples:
- There were other examples of American popular music in Olle's repertoire.
- La Nef in France and RSF Social Finance in San Francisco are other examples.
- One of the best examples is now in the National Gallery, London (1736–1737).
- The best examples of the fable in India are the Panchatantra and the Jataka tales.
- The race was one of the best examples of the great sports-car battles of the 1970s.
- The earliest examples of pewter come from ancient Egypt, around 1450 BC.
- It provides one of the earliest examples of Persian anthropomorphic calligraphy.
- The Shwezigon Pagoda and the Shwesandaw Pagoda are the earliest examples of this type.
- It is widely regarded as one of the finest examples of penal-style golf architecture.
- It is widely regarded as one of the finest examples of Victorian Baroque architecture.
- To this day, Cankar's prose is regarded as one of the finest examples of Slovene style.
- Some surviving examples are beautifully decorated.
- Unfortunately, many of the surviving examples are fragmentary.
- The latter is considered one of the finest surviving examples of its style.
- The oldest known examples of written Estonian originate in 13th century chronicles.
- All known examples of "Aphelidium" are obligate parasites of freshwater phytoplankton.
- One of the best known examples of such a piece is Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture".
- White Castle (1916) was one of the first examples.
- One of the first examples of "gongen" is Hie's famous .
- The first examples were constructed by .
- The "Book of the Later Han" gives several examples.
- She has exhibited several examples in the British Museum.
- There are several examples of non-utilitarian design elements.
- Three examples of such apostrophed words are '.
- Words such as 'all', 'and', 'if' are examples of such terms.
- Some examples of such collaboration are albums "Chez Leprest, vol.
- These early examples were all out of service by 2010.
- Other early examples were analyzing sonar data to detect Russian submarines.
- Schelling worked on dynamic models, early examples of evolutionary game theory.
- The following examples use the date of 9 November 2006.
- The following examples are listed in reference to IDLH values.
- The following examples show why the pre-conditions are important.
- Goldoni's importance lay in providing good examples rather than precepts.
- There are also pleasant walks along the shore with good examples of hexagonal basalt columns.
- There are particularly good examples of ammonites which allow greater accuracy in dating the rocks.
- The importance of placebo is illustrated by numerous examples.
- However, there are numerous examples of shallow phalanxes holding off an opponent.
- The Catalan area has numerous examples of this typology, and of Romanesque in general.
- Customers provide examples of how their software should work.
- Daube begins with examples of how that recovery ought to take place.
- The table below shows some examples of how the cursive form is written.
- Particularly fine examples of rito hats are worn by women to church.
- Some people suggest that these are often fine examples of synchronicity.
- The interior displays several fine examples of 18th-century period decorations.
- There are also examples such as in the "Hyakkai Zukan" where they are depicted with what appears to be a fish's tail on their backs.
- In older practice (and even among some orthographically conservative modern writers) one may see examples such as "élite", "mêlée" and "rôle."
- An ancient lexical stratum of the Russian language provides examples such as "" (; mommy), "" (; ), "" (; granny)—a phenomenon common to many languages.
- The FN P90 and Heckler & Koch MP7 are most famous examples of PDWs.
- Perhaps the most famous examples came during the 2004 presidential campaign.
- The ancient Greek philosopher Zeno of Elea gave several famous examples of such paradoxes.
- John Dewey and Anton Makarenko are prominent examples of such reformers.
- The new theaters in Paris and Bordeaux were prominent examples of the new style.
- One of the more prominent examples of Grand Guignol in television is "Hannibal".
- All platform buildings are of aesthetic significance as good representative examples of their types and periods.
- Are representative examples of Baroque in Lima, the Torre Tagle Palace, the churches of San Francisco and San Marcelo.
- It developed between about 1858 and 1939, and includes representative examples of Greek Revival and Italianate style architecture.
- Three common examples are sucrose, lactose, and maltose.
- Hydrochloric acid () and sulfuric acid () are common examples.
- Aortic stenosis and mitral stenosis are the most common examples.
- As such the monument represents one of the most important examples of defensive Venetian military architecture.
- Biological systems manifest many important examples of emergent properties in the complex interplay of components.
- The more than 430 images are important examples of hagiography, the veneration of saints, in Byzantine illumination.
- For more examples of the pictures featured in the books:
- Two more examples are Brownian bridge and Brownian excursion.
- For more examples of some of these points, see Disjunctive pronoun.
- This can be clearly seen in the examples below.
- See the examples below.
- In the examples below, the APL interpreter first types six spaces before awaiting the user's input.
- Two such examples were Ozzy Osbourne’s "Blizzard of Ozz" and "Diary of a Madman".
- This process started very early, and one can find such examples in Ramon Llull's work.
- (Teruyo Nogami's memoir gives several such examples from "Drunken Angel" and "Stray Dog".)
- are all examples of this.
- In this model, history, art, and religion are all examples of non-sciences.
- Phish, Soul Rebels Brass Band, Galactic, and Soulive are all examples of funk bands that play funk jam.
- Two examples were built, numbered #750 and #751.
- Five examples were built, codenamed John Player Special Mk.
- Four examples were built, but were never entirely satisfactory and were converted back to 2-8-0 in 1923.
- The remaining examples are all second-generation light rail and streetcar systems.
- It was also one of the few remaining examples of a camelback highway bridge in Michigan.
- It is one of the finest remaining examples in Maryland of a Queen Anne style railroad station.
- There are a number of examples of published and informal support for the consensus view.
- A number of examples of Evans' good tactical leadership and bravery in battle are recorded.
- However a number of examples still remain in various churches throughout the United Kingdom.
- Further examples of early initiatives were in classrooms in Cape Breton, Canada, in the late 1990s.
- This is a list of examples of early computation devices considered precursors of the modern computers.
- It is the oldest Catholic church in Tahiti and one of Papeete's last remaining examples of early colonial architecture.
- In the Medieval period, there are rare examples of its use as early as the 12th century, but by the 16th century, it was in common use.
- Hals mostly portrayed local people, barring a few rare examples of smaller portraits that were possibly painted for visitors to the town.
- One of the rare examples of Islamic fresco painting can be seen in Qasr Amra, the desert palace of the Umayyads in the 8th century Magotez.
- Therefore, neither further examples nor a successor class were built.
- The titles of the chapters themselves provide further examples of hybridization.
- Another 20 of this class were ordered but turned out as further examples of the L&YR Class 8.
- A number of recent examples of graffiti make use of hashtags.
- More recent examples include Ukraine, which has almost prohibitive import taxes on finished cars.
- More recent examples include slide rules, nomograms and mechanical calculators, such as Pascal's calculator.
- We can even offer some examples of what these mechanisms will be."
- Below is a list of the possible payouts for the game to give some examples of what a contestant can win.
- The game's rules suggest listing examples of what the magic system can do at each power level, working these out with the GM.
- Some specific examples are identified below.
- All three types of asymptotes can be present at the same time in specific examples.
- Some specific examples that are close, in some sense, from Fibonacci sequence include: Footnotes Citations
- "Stargate" and "Farscape" are two prime examples where ADR is used heavily to produce usable audio.
- Central Railway Station () and the Department of Public Instruction () are prime examples of his later work.
- Stickball related to modern day conventional baseball and streetball a variant of conventional basketball are two prime examples.