‹ Exclusive Exclusiveness ›
Meanings and phrases
- without any others being included or involved; entirely; solely; alone; only
- It occurs almost exclusively in literary contexts.
- He works on the Mr. Smith case almost exclusively.
- This committed them to eating meat almost exclusively.
- Though not exclusively, spiral guides were used.
- Elves were not exclusively young and beautiful.
- Groomers are not exclusively strangers.
- It was released exclusively as a digital download.
- Moka Only") were released exclusively online.
- It was released exclusively to Hungarian and Dutch radio.
- Hence later experiments used exclusively servicemen.
- material was used exclusively for trolley construction.
- The tennis courts were not used exclusively for tennis.
- Reproduction occurs exclusively through cell division.
- DWA had streamed exclusively through Netflix since 2013.
- It was released exclusively through Yahoo!
- The album is available exclusively as an MP3 download.
- is released, but available exclusively with pre-orders.
- Most of its channels are available exclusively on DStv.
- It is exclusively used by regional services.
- These two types of action are almost exclusively used by rifles.
- System transactions were exclusively used for data-recovery by the MKDE.
- Her first collection was sold exclusively at Browns.
- In the United States, the Lumia 920 is sold exclusively by AT&T.
- This version of "Back to Bedlam" was sold exclusively in America.
- During this period, copper was being used almost exclusively.
- The harbour is now used almost exclusively for recreational sailing.
- Today, it is the three-stringed domra that is used almost exclusively in Russia.
- Great Books programs often focus exclusively on Western culture.
- Around that time, she quit her cleaning business to focus exclusively on music.
- In 2009 Cutler decided to focus exclusively on creative producing and directing.
- The Hulu website is now devoted exclusively to the subscription service.
- Tegnérmuseet is a museum devoted exclusively to the life and work of Esaias Tegnér.
- It became the first "think tank" devoted exclusively to natural resource and environmental issues.
- The fourth fund does not include an energy component and is focused exclusively on healthcare.
- In 1989, he created the first law partnership that focused exclusively on the mediation of civil trial matters.
- Around 1905, his production ground almost to a halt and from then on he focused exclusively on commissioned portraits.
- Many film festivals are dedicated exclusively to animation.
- The CMT Music Awards is an annual ceremony dedicated exclusively to honor country music videos.
- Farsi T2 languages, which are dedicated exclusively to music videos, have a common threading network.
- This change was made exclusively to the "Billboard" Hot 100 chart.
- It is made exclusively from Grand Crus & Premiers Crus grapes of the 2008 vintage.
- The Bellingham Bay leg was added in 1980, and it was made exclusively a kayaking event in 1992.
- It is found exclusively in South Africa, particularly the Namaqualand region.
- The player must often search for items or places found exclusively in one world.
- Digoxigenin (DIG) is a steroid found exclusively in the flowers and leaves of the plants "D. purpurea" and "D. lanata".
- It is exclusively available for Verizon customers.
- All 2015 Sonatas were exclusively available with Front Wheel Drive (FWD).
- It was exclusively available on iTunes in November 2006, then released physically in February 2007.