‹ Exists Exited ›
Meanings and phrases
- an opening that permits escape or release; issue; outlet; way out
- the act of going out
- euphemistic expressions for death; passing; loss; departure; expiration; going; release
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; die; decease; perish; go; pass away; expire; pass; kick the bucket; cash in one's chips; buy the farm; conk; give-up the ghost; drop dead; pop off; choke; croak; snuff it
- move out of or depart from; go out; get out; leave
- lose the lead
- a stairway (often on the outside of a building) that permits exit in the case of fire or other emergency; fire escape
- There is a roof hatch for observation, emergency exit and firing.
- According to "The New York Times", an emergency exit had been urged upon the Waqf by the Israeli police.
- Currently, the station is used as an emergency exit for the Metro-North Railroad in the Park Avenue Tunnel.
- a poll of voters as they leave the voting place; usually taken by news media in order to predict the outcome of an election
- The canopy lifts upwards to permit cockpit entry and exit.
- The Israeli presence is limited to checkpoints controlling entry and exit.
- There would be a total of four entry and exit ramps as part of the project.
- Pakistan had another early exit in the Asian Games, losing all three games in 1990.
- Although he tasted league success Tipp made an early exit from the 1959 championship.
- In the second leg Videoton lost to 1–0 which resulted their early exit from the European contest.
- A fifth auxiliary lane was added between the entrance and exit ramps of exits 1, 4, and 5.
- It was a "one-way" trail (i.e., same entrance and exit) and ran from PR-143 to the Doña Juana Creek.
- The escalators also underwent an overhaul and motorized doors were added to the station's entrance and exit.
- The CNN exit polls showed a dead heat between the two.
- The voting centres closed at 19:00 GMT and the publication of exit polls followed.
- According to exit polls, more than 95% of African American voters cast ballots for Obama.
- Seneca has Heracles enter and exit at Tainaron.
- Likewise, Soviet military patrols could enter and exit West Berlin.
- His staff were given passage permits to enter and exit the ghetto for work.
- Exit signs north of the interchange with US 6 previously included both miletabs and exit numbers before being replaced in 2007.
- Its route is similar to that of the Pacific Motorway and can be accessed directly via exit numbers 20 and 14 as well as by the Gateway Motorway.
- In 2018, the exit numbers at the interchanges for I-295 (Exits 60A-B) and U.S. Route 206 (Exits 1A-B) were renumbered to Exits 1 A-B and Exits 1 C-D, respectively.
- At the top of the exit ramp, turn toward the mountains and continue for one half mile.
- From March 2 to June 30, 2014, the MBTA constructed the emergency exit ramp and a public restroom as Phase 3.
- The exit ramp was subsequently closed and, in June 2006, the developer began construction of the northbound tunnel between 61st and 65th Streets.
- Smith suffered a first round exit in 1980, lost to Tony Sontag.
- At the US Open she suffered a second round exit to Ekaterina Makarova.
- He then suffered a first round exit in the 2007 UK Open, losing to Steve Cusick.