‹ Expense Expensive ›
Meanings and phrases
- Rülf raised a great deal of money for the exiles' travel and living expenses.
- People of different socioeconomic status can afford different living expenses.
- He trained at night and worked as a mover during the day to pay living expenses.
- The prize consists of a certificate and 20,000 euros plus travel expenses.
- Ellicott paid Banneker $60 for his participation, including travel expenses.
- All commissioners serve without pay, but are compensated for travel expenses.
- It was to meet her medical expenses that he had taken up this job.
- The Indians organization will handle all of Lara's medical expenses.
- In the United States, an FSA debit card only allow medical expenses.
- Yearly operating expenses are 300.000 Euro.
- Total operating expenses total $17 million.
- Its $6 million annual budget is expected to increase as much as 40 percent as its operating expenses grow.
- At 18 he became independent, all expenses paid with their jobs as a model.
- Although it's wrong, he earns a consolation prize: he'll be sent south for the winter, all expenses paid.
- As a private Jewish school, tuition does not cover all expenses and fund-raising is an important activity.
- Dues for upkeep and other expenses of the club were paid by home owners.
- Peasants dedicated half of their household income to food, leaving little money for other expenses.
- Children are required to attend school until age 15, but parents must pay for books and cover other expenses.
- The expedition was a failure, and there was rioting in Charles Town over the expenses incurred.
- The main issue considered by the court was the deductibility of expenses incurred by an illegal business.
- As with income, the ITAA did not expressly prohibit deductions for expenses incurred in illegal activities.
- He resigned from the Fianna Fáil party on 24 August 2010 due to an expenses scandal.
- FÁS expenses scandal The FÁS expenses scandal happened in Ireland in November/December 2008.
- Retrials are not common, due to the legal expenses to the government.
- Defendants can set up an account to pay for litigation costs and legal expenses.
- In May 2007, the School District announced that it was to be paid $450,000 as reimbursement for legal expenses.