‹ Experimenting Expert ›
Meanings and phrases
- These criticisms also led to the second series of experiments, now known as Cranfield 2.
- In 1843, Joule independently discovered the mechanical equivalent in a series of experiments.
- The series of experiments examines the potential for a spheromak device to contain fusion fuel.
- 2 Plough Court for the Society's scientific experiments.
- The Prince wanted her for deep sea and scientific experiments.
- In the 19th century, the tower was used for scientific experiments.
- conducted experiments on Heine, Giovanni, Lily and many other children.
- To understand this phenomenon more clearly Franklin conducted experiments.
- She conducted experiments on infants, toddlers, adults, and non-human primates.
- They operate at either 325 or 422 nm in fluorescence microscopes and various laboratory experiments.
- Other "Drosophila" research on reinforcement has been from laboratory experiments and is discussed below.
- The table below summarizes some of the laboratory experiments that are often cited as testing reinforcement in some form.
- Media coverage of experiments using these designs has been controversial and polarized.
- Several experiments using animals were conducted in the past to assess the toxicity of cinnamyl acetate.
- Up to this point they had been funding their experiments using a small device built with $100,000 out-of-pocket.
- Here the first experiments on the fission of uranium were conducted by Enrico Fermi.
- Towards the end of the 1920s, the first experiments began to make tram operation more attractive.
- Ward took great interest in the first experiments of the apparatus for the Bessemer process of making steel.
- Several twins were held back for medical experiments.
- Others were killed during medical experiments.
- Common marmosets have also been used for medical experiments.
- In 1917, the Commercial Motor reported on experiments conducted by J.H.
- The Kitten trials were experiments conducted as part of the development of the neutron initiators.
- All experiments conducted to date have found behavior in line with the predictions of quantum mechanics.
- It was based on some early experiments by Luca Cardelli.
- These early experiments clearly proved that such a practice was too hazardous to continue.
- Most of these early experiments involved "liquid transmitters" based on the Helmholtz model.
- Both wave and particle characteristics have been confirmed in many experiments.
- There were many experiments with moving pointers, and various electrical encodings.
- Leeuwenhoek, a Dutch scientist, performed many experiments testing and observing bacteria.
- In contrast to the other experiments (e.g.
- There were ten other experiments that the crew performed during the mission.
- Data from the LSND experiment appear to be in conflict with the oscillation parameters measured in other experiments.
- It has also been utilised for scientific experiments involving imaging sonar.
- In the early 1960s, Harvard University was the seat of two experiments involving psilocybin.
- There are many criticisms pertaining to experiments involving extrasensory perception, particularly surrounding methodological flaws.
- They were the first major social science experiments in the world.
- ft. exhibit features seven authentic biology-based science experiments developed for visitors ages 7 to adult.
- The major objective of performing fluid science experiments in space is to study dynamic phenomena in the absence of gravitational forces.