‹ Expire Expires ›
Meanings and phrases
- having come to an end or become void after passage of a period of time
- after his contract expired at Ebbsfleet United F.C.
- Bennett's playing contract expired in May 2014.
- In February 2009, Runyan's contract expired with the team.
- After the 120-second time expired, the game was over.
- If time expired during a game, each player scored $250 per square.
- Crosby converted the 51-yard attempt as time expired to win the game.
- Jewett left the board in 2017 when his term expired.
- Atchison's Senate term expired on March 3, 1855.
- He remained a Senator until his term expired in 1968.
- The base was turned over to the Saudis when its lease expired in the early 1960s.
- The Hartlepool store closed when the Society's 10-year lease expired later that year.
- When the lease expired in 1871, the Prinseps moved out and the Hollands demolished the building.