‹ Extendible Extends ›
Meanings and phrases
- The tail's size is emphasised not having the fins extending along its sides.
- Flat Bastion Road traverses the Flat Bastion, extending along the west side of the Flat Bastion Magazine.
- The district is mostly linear, extending along North Main Street (US 302) between Depot Square and City Park.
- The farm land is situated north of the general school buildings, extending north to Lynch Close and east to Jenkins Road.
- It can be found from the Philippines to Samoa, extending north to the Ryukyu Islands and south to the Moluccas and Admiralty Islands.
- According to Norman Tindale, the Djerait occupied some of tribal land on the north shores of Anson Bay, extending north to Point Blaze.
- It includes a large wood parch extending across the front facade.
- There is a shallow sandbar extending across the eastern end of the lake.
- It would dig two deep-bore tunnels beneath Boston, extending beyond the present rail yards north and south of the city.
- The area covered by the cemetery had originally been and unfenced, extending beyond King Street, but by 1884, it comprised just .
- In "R. traquairi", the rostrum is sharply pointed, extending beyond the snout, and the tubercles are small and irregularly placed.
- The southern portion forms a cape extending south into the Great Salt Lake.
- The airfield lies on Salisbury Plain, mostly in Fittleton parish, extending south into Figheldean.
- It impounds Meeks Cabin Reservoir, which is mostly in Wyoming, with a portion extending south over the state line into Utah.
- The Agency continues to process applications with delays extending up to 10 months in some cases.
- In the northern zone the Tagin presides as one of the major tribe extending up to the northeastern side of mechuka .
- At full water levels, Magic Reservoir covers up to , extending up the Big Wood River and up a tributary, Camas Creek.
- It is the only concept of the three to have range extending capability.
- "Cassidulina", itself, is cosmopolitan, with a stratigraphic range extending from the Upper Eocene to recent.
- Ewing Mountain, a range extending across the area, includes Devil's Den on the west and Chestnut Knob on the east.
- The entire route (now extending as far south as Chagrin Blvd.)
- Sargon II mentions it as extending as far as Dilmun or "sea-land" (littoral Eastern Arabia).
- A 2009 discovery provides strong evidence of microbial stromatolites extending as far back as 3.45 billion years ago.
- The main building is elevated with the basement area extending to below ground level.
- The Mongol Empire conquered a large part of Asia in the 13th century, an area extending from China to Europe.
- In the western population, all individuals have this narrow naked midventral area extending the entire length of the breast.
- Hill; on the east were Anderson and Ewell, extending through Hanover Junction and ending behind a swamp.
- Even the northern rim is irregular, with a gouging valley extending through the north-northeast rim towards Xenophanes.
- The secondary shaft in the transmission is hollow with the pinion shaft extending through it to the center differential.
- The win represented the 48th consecutive in-season tournament win, a streak extending back to 1992.
- He produced orthography consistent with a continuous written tradition extending back to Old Norse).
- Technology – The dawn of Western alchemy is sometimes associated with that of metallurgy, extending back to 3500 .
- It is a two-story five-bay brick house built around 1873, with a rear one-story ell extending east.
- Baltic languages are spoken by the Balts, mainly in areas extending east and southeast of the Baltic Sea in Northern Europe.
- It ranges from South Africa north to the Red Sea, but is absent from the Persian Gulf, extending east to India and South East Asia.
- The finds lay on a diagonal band extending down and forward by about 6 meters within the fissure.
- Seaward-verging thrust faults characterize the ridge deformation front, extending down to ~7 km beneath the summit.
- "Retiboletus retipes" is set apart from "B. auripes" by a darker cap, tubes that lack an olive tinge, and a stem that has more prominent reticulation extending down to the base.
- A rail line extending into Pennsylvania allowed coal to be place on board lake shipping.
- At 08:15, "Kolberg" started laying mines off Flamborough Head in a line extending out to sea.
- Traditionally, a source is represented by a little "×" with one line extending out, exactly as an insertion.