‹ Extra Extract ›
Meanings and phrases
- located or occurring outside a cell or cells
- liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid; ECF
- An extracellular matrix (ECM) is also present in metazoans.
- The extracellular matrix (ECM) of collagen is what gives it its high strength.
- These scaffolds fulfill a similar purpose as the extracellular matrix in natural tissue.
- The amino acid (aa) region 437-558 in the extracellular domain of endoglin will bind to TGF beta receptor II.
- CD45's large extracellular domain is highly glycosylated, and these eight isoforms allow wide variation in the structure of its side chains.
- A soluble form of endoglin can be produced by the proteolytic cleaving action of metalloproteinase MMP-14 in the extracellular domain near the membrane.
- C1q, C3b) and other molecules found in extracellular space.
- They are transported through aqueous compartments of cells or through extracellular space by water-soluble carriers (e.g.
- Facilitated diffusion helps in the release of accumulated glucose into the extracellular space adjacent to the blood capillary.