‹ Extragalactic Extralegal ›
Meanings and phrases
- beyond the usual course of legal proceedings; legally unwarranted
- Afterwards there followed five days of looting and extrajudicial killings by the Nationalist troops.
- Two years later, he was appointed leader of a secret seven-man unit which carried out extrajudicial killings.
- At least forty extrajudicial killings were reported to have been carried out, and most were against unarmed persons.
- Khaled Ben Mustafa Khaled Ben Mustafa is a citizen of France who was held in extrajudicial detention in the United States Guantanamo Bay detainment camps, in Cuba.
- After several months of CIA interrogations and torture, however, Rahim, in March 2008, was sent to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba where he is held in extrajudicial detention.
- Judge Kay heard several habeas corpus petitions submitted on behalf of detainees held in extrajudicial detention in the United States's Guantanamo Bay detention camps in Cuba.