‹ Factors Factory-made ›
Meanings and phrases
- a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing; mill; manufacturing plant; manufactory
- a factory where automobiles are manufactured; automobile factory; car factory
- a factory where automobiles are manufactured; auto factory; car factory
- a factory where automobiles are manufactured; automobile factory; auto factory
- In September 2017, Vingroup started the construction of its own car factory.
- Hasford remembers, "We were like guys on an assembly line in the car factory.
- On 31 July 2018, BMW announced to build 1 billion euro car factory in Hungary.
- a large-scale farming enterprise; agribusiness; agriculture
- price charged for goods picked up at the factory
- a whaling ship equipped to process whale products at sea
- a whistle at a factory that is sounded to announce times for starting or stopping work
- a workman in a mill or factory; mill-hand
- Paul Kogerman was born into a family of gas factory worker (and former sailor).
- His father is described variously as a farmworker, a factory worker and a brick maker.
- The house is a well-preserved example of a typical factory worker duplex of the period.
- a factory where steel is made; steel mill; steelworks; steel plant
- a company that does research for hire and issues reports on the implications; think tank
- Lola storms out, and the factory workers go home.
- He also cared for the families and relatives of his factory workers.
- Soon after, in 1927 the refreshment room was opened for factory workers in the area.
- In 1995, Young Chang opened a new factory in Tianjin.
- He also built a new factory to purify trinitrotoluene.
- The company built a new factory in 1903 on a 40,000sq.ft.
- His first factory building was built in 1884 in Zwickau (Saxony).
- The factory building was fortified by the French, and attacked by the British.
- A workroom was set up in a factory building near St. Pancras between August 1914 and August 1915.
- Mordasova moved to Voronezh to work in a textile factory.
- A textile factory was opened in 1958.
- The former textile factory Holmens Bruks och Fabriks operated in the building from 1917-1962.
- They set up their main camp in a former sugar factory.
- During the war, the sugar factory was bombed.
- In 1871, the Koryukivka sugar factory employed 600 people.
- The factory was built on farmland owned by Dyer.
- The first Young Chang factory was built in Seoul in 1964.
- When silver was found, a new silver melting factory was built.
- Then he played for a Dombalya tram factory team.
- Alongside the factory team a development team was launched.
- After 2002 the Joest factory team dropped its R8 campaign and left it to the privateers.
- In 1937 she went to Berlin to work in an aircraft factory.
- The Type G was made in a former Donnet aircraft factory at Gennevilliers, Seine.
- In 1966, Xi'an aircraft factory started the project of local production of An-24.
- Samuel Colt opens his first factory in Paterson.
- The first factory (in 1923) was at 49 Shotwell Street.
- M&M's first factory was at 285 Badger Avenue in the neighborhood.
- ), a knitting mill, a clothes and a shoe factory.
- He attended the Hopkins School, and worked at his father's shoe factory as a boy.
- Elizabeth was later forced to drop out of elementary school to work in a shoe factory.
- There is also a large cement factory.
- The state government was interested in building a cement factory.
- Further down stream a former cement factory has the dihedrals, a face.
- In 1873 the factory closed due to financial reasons.
- The factory closed during the late 1980s.
- The factory closed on 31 July 1997.
- She was working in a munitions factory in Holleischen in May 1945, when the camp was liberated.
- They also attacked Kongsberg munitions factory in September 1944, destroying guns and vital machine tools.
- The blast occurred at a munitions factory that was manufacturing explosives for Britain's First World War military effort.
- The glass factory stopped its production in 2003.
- This glass factory employed about 175 people.
- As a boy, Brallier remembered having worked in a glass factory.
- A goat cheese factory is present.
- Employers in the area include Ingredients Solutions (a cheese factory).
- He goes to work in a French cheese factory as a taster and evaluator of the cheese.
- He was the son of a factory owner and collegiate assessor.
- Sakka is the son of a wealthy factory owner in Aleppo, Syria.
- She was the middle daughter of soap factory owner Ernest Proescholdt and his wife Gertrude.
- Brickyard was so named for a brick factory near its course.
- After leaving the military, she worked for about 20 years in a brick factory in Brest.
- The original plant was established in 1908 as a workshop attached to a local brick factory.
- Since 1994 the factory buildings lack legal owners.
- Few factory buildings are still in use, mostly as warehouses.
- Billerud sold the factory buildings to Lesjöfors AB already in 1968.
- It was a commission from Oskar Unverferth, who ran a furniture factory.
- Morden's first business interest was a furniture factory in Farnham, Quebec.
- To his sawmill, Upham had added a planing mill, a furniture factory, and a flour and feed mill.
- The pavilion in Venice smelled like a chocolate factory.
- Michton Michton is the largest chocolate factory in Wales.
- In 1912 Alfred and Clara Ritter founded a chocolate factory in Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt.
- The former factory became a DIY store.
- A single former factory remains, that of the Desgenétais works, closed in 1986.
- The company announced that it intended to hire back all of the former factory workers.
- Soon, he stopped working at the porcelain factory; his income came from private commissions.
- From 1872 until his death in 1889 he was Chief of Collections at the Sèvres porcelain factory.
- Boucher also became the principal designer for the royal porcelain factory and the director of the Gobelins tapestry factory.
- The fire engulfed Upham's factory complex.
- The company constructed a factory complex for production of automobiles.
- The factory complex was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018.
- The factory produced 42,000 cannonballs in 1781.
- Much of the Cheddar cheese in New Zealand is factory produced.
- The factory produced 100,000 vehicles in 2013, and will eventually produce 400,000 annually.
- The hardware is made in a factory near Laval in France.
- Brickyard was so named for a brick factory near its course.
- Charlie hurries home for the funeral, where he finds the factory near bankruptcy.
- In 1911, the company moved to Leipzig, to a large factory in Böhlitz-Ehrenberg.
- As they reached Eindhoven two sets of very large factory buildings loomed up before them.
- UK pressings were manufactured at the company's large factory based at Walthamstow in N.E.
- 1970: Twyford commenced manufacture of vitreous china in a new factory located in Melbourne, Australia.
- In 1951, Henry J. Kaiser was awarded a contract to assemble additional C-119s at the Kaiser-Frazer automotive factory located in the former B-24 plant at Willow Run Airport in Belleville, Michigan.
- CRRC Shandong CRRC Shandong Co. Ltd. () , formerly also known as JRVEC (Jinan Railway Vehicles Equipment), is a railway rolling stock factory located in Jinan, Shandong, China, established in 1910 as a workshop of the Jinpu Railway.
- , the factory site sits abandoned, however there are plans to turn it into a museum.
- (The A-listed Grandholm factory site was converted into a residential project in 2005.
- The sheer number of microliths is the reason Sanganakallu is considered a factory site.
- Leland immediately purchased a small factory on Detroit's west side.
- In the 1970s, Facussé created a small factory making detergents and soaps for Químicas Dinant.
- "KHES' cola bloor botel small factory 1913 Dost Muhammad Ghirano industry is also an oldest industry in Nasarpur.
- The company established a tobacco factory at Gullandsgade on Amager in 1914.
- There were also other industries: an enormous tobacco factory employed 1,000 women.
- He did not receive any strong schooling and began work in a tobacco factory aged seven.
- The Termika factory was established in Bodovlje in 1958.
- The factory was established in 1988 to produce various canvas and leather quartermaster items.
- The Izhevsk car factory was established in 1965 with French automaker Renault as the main contractor.
- 500,000 bail for factory owners Abdul Aziz, Shahid Bhaila and Arshad Bhaila.
- The tribunal was highly critical of the factory owners and government, which failed to enforce the law.
- They developed personal contacts with European factory owners on buying trips to Great Britain and Germany, starting in 1890.
- He is kind of short-tempered, truculent and works in a chemical factory.
- Pervomaiskyi was planned as a colony for the workers and clerical staff of the Khimprom chemical factory.
- He obtained his education in Königsberg and Berlin, later serving as a director of a chemical factory in Liesing (Vienna).
- Howard operated the partnership's factory built on the marshes at Plaistow, to the east of London.
- The knife is a heavy duty factory built switchblade which opens with the depression of a button built into the knife handle.
- The factory built automatic switching equipment for the GPO under license from Strowger, and exported products to former UK colonies.