‹ Fairlead Fairness ›
Meanings and phrases
- to a moderately sufficient extent or degree; reasonably; moderately; pretty; jolly; somewhat; middling; passably
- without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner; fair; evenhandedly
- in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating; fair; clean
- It is a fairly common condition, and often affects elderly people.
- The St Kilda wren is a fairly common breeding resident on St Kilda.
- This species is endemic to the Chatham Islands and is fairly common.
- The yellowmouth grouper is fairly large and robust.
- They had fairly large fins similar to those on the V-2.
- Women form a fairly large majority of the Dominicans in Puerto Rico.
- Friendly relations had fairly well cooled by 1914.
- They typically do fairly well with social skills.
- This idea can work fairly well when the Reynolds number is high.
- The hoary-headed grebe is a fairly small dark grey and white grebe.
- "Zoogoneticus" are fairly small fish, reaching up to in total length.
- In most cases the boat is fairly small and will not require many crew members.
- The tramway still exists, in fairly good condition.
- It is based on fairly good data for the entire period.
- There must be a fairly high level of precipitation.
- Humidity is fairly high throughout the year.
- In this case fairly high waterproof boots are recommended.
- So, the syntax of EDIF has a fairly simple foundation.
- AES has a fairly simple algebraic framework.
- AARP is a fairly simple system.
- Transport problems meant that the slate was usually used fairly close to the quarries.
- Usually, everything seen is fairly close to the viewer, and there are few distant views.
- In contrast, Obama ran best in Eastern South Dakota, losing most counties by fairly close margins.
- Despite its quick turnaround, the film was fairly successful.
- "Last Scandal" recorded fairly successful ratings in the 19 percent range.
- The edition was fairly successful and produced audio CDs and DVDs later on.
- Tchaikovsky got over the affair fairly quickly.
- The materials usually dry fairly quickly.
- This may be achieved fairly quickly by someone with practice.
- as the voltages are fairly low.
- Unlike the previous two elections, both campaigns were fairly low key.
- They offer a fairly low holding-power-to-weight ratio and generally have to be oversized to compete with newer types.
- Even if it’s fairly easy, I won’t be able to do it.
- The seals are fairly easy to replace.
- In a clinical setting, these two ptoses are fairly easy to distinguish.
- In most ways, KnightCap is a fairly typical modern program.
- "Rhabdomys dilectus" is a fairly typical smallish murid, rather larger than house mice.
- The plan of Cave 1 shows one of the largest viharas, but is fairly typical of the later group.
- "B. epica" is fairly new to cultivation.
- Educational psychology is a fairly new and growing field of study.
- Being fairly new, modern control theory has many areas yet to be explored.
- The five pairs of gill slits are fairly long.
- It has a fairly long, pointed snout and moderately large eyes.
- The NWSC remained fairly neutral.
- In 1959 the town reached the population of 2,200 and remained fairly stable since then.
- This part was developed in the Late Classic (500 to 800 AD) and remained fairly small, but impressive.
- Their preferred habitat is fairly open country.
- The larvae are found on the bark of trees, usually in fairly open country.
- Although hilly, the island is overgrown with fairly open jungle and brush.
- There are five pairs of fairly short gill slits.
- ), most fairly short, but some of considerable length.
- "Langenwinkel" is a village with a fairly short history.
- Among land plants, the contents of the chloroplast genome are fairly similar.
- Except for polonium, the chalcogens are all fairly similar to each other chemically.
- The consonant system of Nafaanra is fairly similar to that of other Senufo languages.
- Remains of a fairly recent house (presumably Hill's) were found, but no temple.
- Expressways in China are a fairly recent addition to a complex network of roads.
- These are fairly recent studies that need further research to back up and confirm.
- The length of the jump is fairly constant.
- Some sectors kept a fairly constant share of the work force.
- Thus, at any given time, the total amount of ATP + ADP remains fairly constant.
- This account is fairly consistent with Herodotus's.
- The mechanism is still fairly unknown, but it is believed that it involves hormones and/or polydnaviruses.
- This still fairly small sect was making surprising inroads into the French Catholic community at that time.
- The evidence for this assertion is still fairly scanty, although excavations at Dun Bharabhat, Lewis, may support it.