‹ Fatback Fated ›
Meanings and phrases
- an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future; destiny
- the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman); destiny
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you); fortune; destiny; luck; lot; circumstances; portion
- decree or designate beforehand; destine; doom; designate
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that aspects of perceptual field that move or function in a similar manner will be perceived as a unit; law of common fate
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that aspects of perceptual field that move or function in a similar manner will be perceived as a unit; common fate
- a crease on the palm; palmists say it indicates how successful you will be; line of destiny; line of Saturn
- Their second single was released to the same fate.
- "Chop-Chop" suffered the same fate as "Empire Song".
- Leiria, meeting the same fate at the end of the season.
- In October, Marie Antoinette met a similar fate.
- In 1689, the castle was suffered a similar fate.
- Hagerstown too would also suffer a similar fate.
- The Insurgency takes him away, and his fate is unknown.
- After the collapse of the Factory, her fate is unknown.
- His body has not been found and his exact fate is unknown.
- 1 Maccabees does not mention its ultimate fate.
- The ultimate fate of the ride remains unknown.
- The ultimate fate of this energy depends on the context.