‹ Favism Favorable ›
Meanings and phrases
- an act of gracious kindness; favour
- an advantage to the benefit of someone or something; favour
- an inclination to approve; favour
- a feeling of favorable regard; favour
- souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party; party favor; party favour; favour
- promote over another; prefer; favour
- consider as the favorite; favour
- treat gently or carefully; favour
- bestow a privilege upon; privilege; favour
- seek favor by fawning or flattery; curry favor; curry favour; court favour
- seek favor by fawning or flattery; curry favour; court favor; court favour
- souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party; party favour; favor; favour
- Kruger voted in favor of same-sex marriage in 2011.
- Purtell voted in favor of the Civil Rights Act of 1957.
- In July 2012, Donnelly voted in favor of H.R.
- The Board ruled in favor of the studio management.
- In the end the court ruled in favor of the states.
- Again, the High Court ruled in favor of the trust.
- The May 20 vote in favor of maintaining affiliation with the CPPA was 38-12.
- In Alaska, such measures become state law, if a majority of voters vote in favor of the measure.
- It urged members to call their representatives in Congress and ask them to vote in favor of the bill.
- Fourth, large menus were abandoned in favor of shorter menus.
- The project was finally abandoned in favor of ICBM development.
- This idea was later abandoned in favor of being its own stand-alone series.
- It was dropped in favor of the standard M61 Vulcan gun.
- All individual brands were dropped in favor of the US Foodservice brand.
- Eventually this idea was dropped in favor of staging an outdoor music festival.
- It passed with 699,813 votes in favor and 70,940 against.
- There were 130 votes in favor of Seck and three against him.
- The initiative failed, with 36,902 votes in favor and 47,075 against.
- The agenda was approved with 438 voting in favor and 384 voting against.
- The referendum was ratified by the student body with 66% voting in favor.
- 57% of all party members voted in the member referendum, with 67% voting in favor of the change.
- From early on, Urechia argued in favor of a federal Latin bloc to counter the threats of Pan-Slavism and Pan-Germanism.
- For instance, Lawrence H. White has argued in favor of free banking in the spirit of Hayek's "Denationalization of Money".
- The issue of independence would be touched in a pro-Soviet article by Amelio Morazín, who argued in favor of self-determination.
- About two thirds of the voters decided in favor of the proposition.
- The ownership was decided in favor of Syedna, arguing succession proper.
- Imad Agha decided in favor of Sa'd and sent him the khil'ah (robe of honor).
- Moreover, Florida's demographics did not favor him.
- He does not favor an isolationist policy.
- Douglass did not favor this, nor the Back-to-Africa movement.
- He also sought to limit distracting frequencies and segues in favor of more important sounds throughout the album.
- Starting in 2010, the Festival announced its intention to leave the themed approach in favor of more flexible programming.
- In these transformation scenarios, carriers replace aging legacy network elements and systems in favor of more efficient technologies.
- In 2009 the Tokyo District Court found in favor of the government.
- In a 2016, "The Guardian" reported that the court found in favor of Setlur.
- The Seventh Circuit reversed the jury's decision, and found in favor of the hospital.
- She also spoke in favor of better compensation for teachers.
- Many British and Irish Whigs spoke in favor of the American cause.
- Clinton also spoke in favor of California Proposition 87 on alternative energy, which was voted down.
- In the top of the eighth Boston returned the favor, allowing New York to strike back for three runs.
- Winchell returned the favor by mentioning "Confidential" in his newspaper column and radio broadcasts.
- Gage served as the chaplain, and later the legislature returned the favor by naming Gage County after him.