‹ Feasts Feather ›
Meanings and phrases
- a notable achievement; effort; exploit
- a stunt performed by an acrobat; acrobatic stunt
- The team later repeated the feat in 1979 by winning 3 trophies.
- They repeated the feat at the 1912 Summer Olympics in Stockholm.
- Australia and England repeated the feat in 2015 and 2019 respectively.
- He was only the second Pakistan player to achieve this feat.
- In doing so, Murphy became the first Irishman to achieve this feat.
- The only other wrestler to achieve this feat as of January 2018 is Ryūden.
- Hooks Wiltse and Max Scherzer hold this rare feat.
- On the last stage, Greipel soloed to the finish line, a rare feat for such a pure sprinter.
- In a rare feat, Pappas actually led the ToC wire-to-wire, from opening match through to the finals.
- They also accomplished the feat in 1914 and 1949.
- Cedeño accomplished the feat three years in a row (1972–1974).
- She accomplished the feat on 7 November 2003 versus the Union Dutchwomen.
- She also achieved the feat with "Fearless" in 2008 and "Speak Now" in 2010.
- Fleetwood finished solo second for the second time in a major, having previously achieved the feat at the 2018 U.S. Open.
- Border achieved the feat of scoring more than 150 runs in both innings of a Test during a tour of Pakistan during this decade.
- (The 2010 Philadelphia Flyers and the 2014 Los Angeles Kings would later accomplish the feat).
- Magnante became the 20th National League pitcher and the 29th pitcher in major league history to accomplish the feat.
- The win made Justify the thirteenth winner of the American Triple Crown, and just the second horse to accomplish the feat while still undefeated.
- He is also the first pitcher to achieve the feat in extra innings.
- Clijsters was only the second woman to achieve the feat of winning both tournaments, after Steffi Graf in 1996.
- Sarazen wins both the British and U.S. Open titles in 1932, becoming only the second man (after Bobby Jones) to achieve the feat.
- (Cassius Dio, Roman History, Book 60:20) It is uncertain how they were able to accomplish this feat.
- With the 14-0 record, they became only the 2nd team in college football history to accomplish this feat, behind the 2002 Buckeyes.
- Jerry Rice (1990) and Steve Smith Sr. (2005) are the only other players to accomplish this feat since the first Super Bowl season.
- Fraser Clyne later achieved the same feat in 1992-94.
- Only Billy Hardwick had achieved this same feat to date.
- Eddie Sutton later achieved this same feat.
- A remarkable feat of pit work by the RML crew saw the car rebuilt in record time.
- It is estimated that 100,000 copies of the song were sold, a remarkable feat for a foreign-language record.
- St. Louis Cardinals starting pitcher Bob Gibson achieved an equally remarkable feat by allowing an ERA of just 1.12.