‹ Fetus Feudal ›
Meanings and phrases
- a bitter quarrel between two parties
- carry out a feud
- a feud in which members of the opposing parties murder each other; vendetta
- It is also the first film to feature a feud between Bugs and Daffy.
- This tragic event caused a bitter feud between the Gunters and the Gregorys.
- The feud between T.H.C.
- New draftee Lars Sullivan began a feud with R-Truth.
- It was this impostor who began a feud among the gods.
- After moving to SmackDown, Andrade began a feud with Sin Cara.
- Her feud against Paige concluded with a victory at Hell in a Cell in October.
- This triggered a second feud against Nassau-Dillenburg, which lasted until 1382.
- In 1324, Archbishop Matthias of Mainz escalated his feud against Otto I of Hesse.
- In 1369, Rupert started a feud against John I of Nassau-Dillenburg, about some fief John I held from Hesse.
- In 1980, Massaro started a feud with the Bonanno crime family, when he began taking over their topless bars.
- In March, The IIconics started a feud with The Boss 'n' Hug Connection, whom they defeated in a non–title match on the March 19 episode of "SmackDown".
- The Big Show lost, thus ending their storyline feud, and he announced his retirement from wrestling, although he made his return in 2008 at No Way Out.
- After the storyline feud with Big Show ended, Lashley entered a short program with Rob Van Dam, which led to Van Dam earning a title match on the January 2, 2007 episode of "ECW".
- The third match was featured yet another chapter in the storyline feud between Rey Cometa and Puma King that had seen Puma King win a "Lucha de Apuesta" to unmask Rey Cometa at CMLL's 79th Anniversary Show two weeks prior.