‹ Finding Finds ›
Meanings and phrases
- a collection of tools and other articles used by an artisan to make jewelry or clothing or shoes
- • Tooth mobility: a review of clinbical aspects and research findings.
- Rachel's Brain dealt with brain research findings,intellectual history and hubris.
- It includes detailed information on research findings and their methodological basis.
- Specific archaeological findings have confirmed that pets were mummified.
- The true archaeological findings are directly below this indicated constellation.
- Various shapes like two-sided or four-sided dice are documented in archaeological findings e.g.
- These findings suggest that CTA is not an effective antigonadotropin.
- These findings suggest that subvocalization is common to both auditory imagery and rehearsal.
- These findings suggest that the hypomethylation of the promoter results in over-expression of the enzyme.
- He published his findings in 1825.
- He published his findings in 1921, and framed them in a decidedly political context.
- In 2011, Deer published his findings in the "BMJ" with an endorsement by the editors.
- The full report of its findings were published in July 2017.
- The EVOLVE and EXPAND study findings were published in 2017.
- These findings were published by the Society on 8 March 1842.
- In the past, they had focussed attacks on specific adverse scientific findings and reports.
- The major scientific findings from the SMM are presented in several review articles in a monograph.
- In 1975 she notably published her scientific findings on sea shore plants in the Islands of Estonia.